Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> [Lg] DB KILLER
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: [Lg] DB KILLER (STEAM_0:0:51492557)
Server: Rockford
Time: 2019-Jan-30 17:23
Summary: My friend Towed his car and then timed out, this guy came on to the lot, Failed to leave when asked (Until My friend Joined back Since I had no access to the key pads) So I asked him to Get out, He didn't so I pulled a Gun and Made him leave. A few Mins later my friend joined back and his props went, At this point I told him to come in and get his car, he did then ran me over and drove off, After this (3 mins later) After calling no EMS he came back and Killed me, For no reason. I didn't get this on record because I was editing the other clip and Only quickly went on the game as I heard the audio of his SkyLine. The evidence is in this clip. I understand I shouldn't of been stood there but he could of called EMS and not came back and Killed me just to steal my Uzi.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/TUSqqmS8HzQ
posted for db killer

Maybe don’t cut the video, you guys still my car then you aim a gun at me on 2 different occasions threatening to shoot me, and my character had anger issues and doesn’t take threats nicely, you threatening my life and I’m gonna end yours, and I finished you because there was no paramedics at time and wanted revenge. Didn’t even mean to run you over in first place but I was planning to do something to you anyway
‍ Please inform DB Killer that in the future, EMS should be called to situations like that or an @ call.

It seemed extremely accidental and I'm surprised that a PR was even posted, but I'll approve it seeing how I'm issuing a verbal warning.