Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> nickname
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: nickname (STEAM_0:1:46395922) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2019-Jan-29 20:48
Summary: I was waiting for a mechanic to come and give me a vehicle repair. Then this guy tells me to piss off, I say nothing because I was just waiting for mechanic. Then he rammed me, I then got out and said Can you not, Blah blah blah. Then I tried to get out a weapon but apparently I can't for some fucked reason, then he rams me twice more before getting out, Taking me inside, Places blindfold, gag and tie on me then holsters everything and drives off. Then I nearly get ran over because I had no idea where I was.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/6WlLDyNbuaY
Denied.

I don't believe this to be violating rules. You were harassing him by asking him to continue (seeing how you didn't pull out your weapon, this works against you) and effectively begging him to continue to ram you. He just wanted to drive away, so threw you into the dealership, tied you up, blindfolded you and gagged you so he could make a getaway. I'm confused as to why the blindfold didn't come off as well but I'll speak to DEV about that. He took off everything else seemingly, so in my eyes this wasn't a violation.