Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> [F.I] ForceGhost
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: [F.I] ForceGhost (STEAM_0:1:8701341)  ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2019-Jan-29 17:12
Summary: Got killed for no reason whatsoever. I was interviewing a member of his clan for possible crimes he had committed. Then he arrives and I get killed even I did follow his orders?

Posted this because I got no answers in-game.
Evidence:
The actual situation starts in 0:57

ForceGhost

I say "Don't turn around" you proceed to then turn around.

forceghost Wrote:If I see you turn around i'm going to blow your fucking brains out
(Jan 29, 2019, 09:27 PM)ForceGhost Wrote: [ -> ]I say "Don't turn around" you proceed to then turn around.

forceghost Wrote:If I see you turn around i'm going to blow your fucking brains out

Oh, your sound was pretty unclear for me, especially when I am not a good english talker. 

Thanks for the reply and making things clear.
I've recently spoken to a friend, and he also agrees that killing me is a little bit over-reacting. He literally shot me 5 seconds after I already looked at him without saying a single word.
Not being funny but he literally said "turn around and I'm going to blow your fucking brains out", and then you instantly turn around

ForceGhost

I didn't tell you to not turn around for the fun of it.

The reason I didn't want you to turn around is so that you didn't see my face, thus being able to recognize me after you had complied with my instructions and we had escaped.
Denied.

Instructions were as clear as day and you weren't following them.