Limelight Forums

Full Version: Joining ATF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives
Application for Employment

Rockford Field Office
103-1 Cosmos St.
Rockford, Marion County
OR

OOC Section

Steam Name: [L²:RP] SammyFc
SteamID: 
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]STEAM_0:0:204342713
[/font]

Number of bans:5
Number of blacklists: 9
What was the date of your last punishment?: 23/1/2019

IC Section

About You

Name: Roger Mandez
Address: 8 Richard Drive
Current Occupation: Police Supervisor For Marion County Sheriff's Office
Previous Employers: I have previously worked for: Del Bianco, Alpha's Tow yard (Alpha Donso), NYPD (Captain R. Holt)

Position-related Questions
Please answer the following questions in 200 words or less;

What is the ATF?:The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives. is a law enforcement agency responsible for examining violations of Federal laws within the jurisdiction of the United States Department of Justice.
Why do you want to be a Special Agent within the ATF?: because I have been a Sargent detective with the NYPD until  when in a sudden turn of events I had to move to Marion County to assist my elderly mother who was in hospital, therefore I could no longer stay in the NYPD but was luckily transferred to Sargent Detective at the Sheriff's Office in Marion County. My mother sadly passed away 2 months ago due to her 3rd time with Cancer, this time she couldn't fight it off. So now I have decided to see if I could get a Promotion to go to the ATF as I love what you do. I have worked along side Bomb Squad for NYPD therefore I am reasonably knowledgeable. 
To the best of your knowledge, describe the duties of a Special Agent within the ATF: they help with enforcing laws about the likes of Bombs, Arson and explosives.

Yes/No Section

Are you willing to commit to a thorough background check to receive security clearance?: Y
Are you willing to commit to a training regime?: Y
Do you understand the serious nature and irregular hours of this job, and agree to be appointed to any Field Office in the United States at any notice?: Y
Do you have any known medical conditions which could affect this job? If so, please describe below: N

Declaration

I hereby acknowledge that this is fully my work, written by me and no one else other than me. I hereby affirm that, to the best of my knowledge, all of the information in this application form is true and correct at the time of submission.
Sign: R. Mandez
Date: 28/1/2019
Under review.
How come it takes 3 months to look at a application?
(Apr 26, 2019, 06:40 PM)Sammyfc Wrote: [ -> ]How come it takes 3 months to look at a application?

Dude, you're literally perm'd. Why even bother bumping this?
sergeant* not sargent
(Apr 26, 2019, 09:14 PM)pufitee Wrote: [ -> ]sergeant* not sargent

No one asked for your opinion
(Apr 26, 2019, 08:16 PM)Lord Octagon Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 26, 2019, 06:40 PM)Sammyfc Wrote: [ -> ]How come it takes 3 months to look at a application?

Dude, you're literally perm'd. Why even bother bumping this?

I know. It is a joke, buuuuut seriously did you just forget or what?
(Apr 26, 2019, 10:17 PM)Sammyfc Wrote: [ -> ]

not an opinion im just pointing out how you cant spell for shit
(Apr 26, 2019, 10:22 PM)pufitee Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 26, 2019, 10:17 PM)Sammyfc Wrote: [ -> ]

not an opinion im just pointing out how you cant spell for shit

Have you seen a single one of your fucking posts. Also it's I'm not im. And remember capitals too!

Because we have to do various background checks etc. I have been away, Stell has GCSEs in 18 days and Judge has been busy.

this will be concluded within 2 days.
(Apr 26, 2019, 10:52 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]

Because we have to do various background checks etc. I have been away, Stell has GCSEs in 18 days and Judge has been busy.

this will be concluded within 2 days.

Alright Love
Afternoon Roger Mandez,

Unfortunately I have to inform you that your application has been denied, this is due to you having links with an organisation in which has committed crimes in the past, even though your name hasn't come up during investigations with these organisations we cannot risk someone inside of our agency which has the potential to link information to people we are investigating.

Also, it has been noted that you don't meet our standard inside of the field office.

I apologise for the delay in the conclusion of this application by human resources, this is due to unexpected circumstances inside the field office in which have delayed this decision.

Regards,
Rob Holland,
Special Agent-In-Charge,
General Duties Department,
Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.