Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> ᴷᵒᴿ Matt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: ᴷᵒᴿ Matt (STEAM_0:1:101714755) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2019-Jan-28 16:10
Summary: It started when my friend tried to tow his car and he didn't like it. So he, while my friend was still towing the car, Shot my friend to the ground which was RDM in both of our opinions. I didn't record it but I know what happened. Then a few Mins later I went to go and stop him from driving the car, as you can see in the Clip. At this point he then drove towards me. I gave him plenty of time to stop and he didn't just continued to drive forward and CDM me. My friend then came back after he moved his tow truck so it wasn't NLR and Instantly he guns him to the floor again. Also at the time he was chief so I believe this may be classed as corruption but I am not sure. I can only really report the CDM as that is all I caught on Camera but my friend Davidspragss. can speak about the RDM, he has made in-game reports too.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/gzIyOmMQRiU
You were constantly shuffling around in front of the vehicle, he can't be blamed for you wanting to jump in front. I can respect that you didn't want him to drive off with your vehicle, but surely you'd prioritize your own personal safety over your vehicle, which the police can get back and recover. Additionally, I can't address any claim of RDM, corruption or the likes without sufficient evidence in front of me in this PR, otherwise I'll need to dismiss those claims unless your friend is able to provide me with proof.
*Involved I was the other officer* so after Matt's vehicle was being told (While he was in it) he told me to shoot the guy and and i said No so he started shooting so then i handcuffed him under suspicoun of Corruption and when i tazed him and handcuffed him, he D/ed (I can give evidence if needed)
(Jan 28, 2019, 07:22 PM)Zaidplays Wrote: [ -> ]*Involved I was the other officer* so after Matt's vehicle was being told (While he was in it) he told me to shoot the guy and and i said No so he started shooting so then i handcuffed him under suspicoun of Corruption and when i tazed him and handcuffed him, he D/ed (I can give evidence if needed)

Please do.
‍ as you requested. 

https://youtu.be/IAxAhGDKT3E
Approved.

Video clearly shows a FearRP violation, and thus will be punished for that with a 2 day suspension.

Thanks for the report, and the additional evidence.