Limelight Forums

Full Version: HUD Freezing Alot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ID: 5c4df616006e922624c93d21

Description: So I first noticed this on the 26th of Jan when I was driving, my food and health were looking good. Food said 39% And health said 100 yet my health was going down due to starvation. My HUD Had infact frozze. I contacted Marsh to see if he knew or had heard of this issue. He told me to restart my game. so I did and it fixed it... For about 1 hour, then it broke again, so i restarted my game again. Then today I come on and again the same issue occurs. I have attached a Clip from it happening today. I was not recording at the time it happened yesterday thus they are not attached. 
Additional Information: You can see in this clip that it says my health is 90% Yet it wasent as when the EMS heals me it still says 90. Also he healed me for alot more than 10%
Images/Screenshots:https://youtu.be/QJi17_SMnrI
Thank you for your bug-report, Sammyfc!

It will be reviewed as soon as possible by our Developers.
Are you running any of the beta builds of gmod? If not try opting into the 32 or 64 bit builds and try that out. I've been running those without any issue.
(Jan 27, 2019, 08:35 PM)Noble Wrote: [ -> ]Are you running any of the beta builds of gmod? If not try opting into the 32 or 64 bit builds and try that out. I've been running those without any issue.

I am on the 64 Bit one Normal
(Jan 27, 2019, 08:47 PM)Sammyfc Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 27, 2019, 08:35 PM)Noble Wrote: [ -> ]Are you running any of the beta builds of gmod? If not try opting into the 32 or 64 bit builds and try that out. I've been running those without any issue.

That's surprising, I assumed that maybe having a build with Chromium would fix it. Running any startup commands?
(Jan 27, 2019, 08:53 PM)Noble Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 27, 2019, 08:47 PM)Sammyfc Wrote: [ -> ]

That's surprising, I assumed that maybe having a build with Chromium would fix it. Running any startup commands?

No I literally have everything just standard.
Is this still occurring?
Ticket Status Updated

Changed from New to 5c5c7772918a39398c223214
Ticket Status Updated

Changed from Awaiting Confirmation to Closed