Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Ace Jones
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Ace Jones (STEAM_0:0:221967197) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2019-Jan-26 21:47
Summary: So Ace was in a traffic stop with me where he drifted past a stop sign so i decided to pursuit him it took me 5 times for him to turn his engine off (Under gun point) then whilst having my gun on safe he decided to make a break and turned his engine back on and drive off (He was SSA) so i chased him up 64 and as you can see from the video he put on his weapon after i had mine pointed at him, then he holstered it and still decided to not comply. (He has broke fearRp 3 times but i decided to give him the benefit of the doubt and tell him off instead of just posting a PR but this is too much)

Evidence: https://youtu.be/y3b28eaB5YI
Well thanks for having me limelight you were good and fun but I guess its goodbye forever
I would fight against this but the staff I feel like dont like me so why should I bother
Approved.

It isn't "goodbye forever" by any means, but I'll be taking your Weapons access for an hour, please try not to violate FearRP again.