Limelight Forums

Full Version: STOP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: MrTibo

Ban ID: [font=Roboto, sans-serif]8471[/font]

Banned by:
[font=Roboto, sans-serif][L²] Night
[/font]

Server: cityrp

Ban Reason: disconnect to avoid arrest

Why should you be unbanned?: I AM REALLY NOT TAKING THIS SHIT ANYMORE, I WAS ARREST FOR FLEEING, GOT OUT OF JAIL, WENT TO CHEF, BUILDING A RESTAURANT AND THEN POLICE CAME TO ARREST ME AGAIN, I'M NOT TAKING THIS SHIT ANYMORE THAT'S WHY I QUIT OFCOARSE I'M TRYING TO PLAY, THIS IS ABSOLUTE SHIT CAN EVERYONE JUST FUCKING STOP

Evidence: NO
The staff-members have received your unban-request, MrTibo.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
With your attitude like that, I'm not even going to bother reviewing this.

You need to learn to better control your anger. I refer you to the header of the rules.

Quote:Limelight's CityRP is a roleplay server - losing is part of the game. You can turn a negative experience into a positive one by working with the RP. Sometimes you will die, be arrested or otherwise be forced into situations you don't necessarily want to be in. RP isn't about winning or losing however, but making the best of what happens and enjoying the journey, as events are often out of your control. No matter how good you are, or how prepared you are, sometimes you will lose.

Denied, user warned.