Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> [L²:RP] Druggo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: [L²:RP] Druggo (STEAM_0:0:419707422) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2019-Jan-24 21:19
Summary: An officer had heard some explosions in the Mesa apartments and called for backup. I responded with my partner and around four or five armed officers move in on the propety. After we got to the top. Druggo came out of the building to ask what was going on. We ordered his hands up and he complied, however not too long after he turned and fled despite all the armed officers still pointing weapons at him.

Rule breach: 2.3 - You may not run away from someone who has you under FearRP and is pointing a gun/taser at you, unless they specifically order you to.

It's note worthy that after the raid concluded, an admin *did* come along and deal with if the raid was legitimate or not (I belive it was found to be legitimate) but the issue of FearRP being broken (to my knowlege) Was not covered.

I have uploaded a short clip of the start of the raid and the FearRP break. I will upload the entire raid if requested by Staff.
Once he was cuffed and brought back up by a paramedic, he complied and stayed in the corner whilst calling us (me) names. Hard to tell if that was IC or OOC mind as he kinda kept flipping between them, but it's a moot point at the moment.

FearRP break at 1.12
Evidence: https://youtu.be/ogv5sx9qE1s
Hello,

Well, I will start off by saying i was keeping it on the low just wanted to make some money we met some new guys who decided they wanted to base in the other apartment they were nice but didnt have a clue about most things i told them weed is the best way too make money but the 1 thing i forgot to tell them was to keep an eye on there UV Light there UV Light of course blew up the police came to our door i heard police speaking so i came outside i was very confused they told me to put my hands up so i did they i was very confused as i was just sat in my base waiting for my weed to grow and they kinda just rushed in now questions no "Come out with your hands up" just a straight warrant then raid so i was willing to have conversation as to why they wanted to raid my property as i am just a normal member of a the community of Rockford just trying to make money along side my other business so i was willing to comply i was unarmed i came out to speak and i went back to close my door as i left it open and i get shot i did not mean to turn my back i just wanted to shut my door so i could speak with the police who are aiming guns at me and trying to raid my house if i wanted to rush back into my house i would of done it a bit quicker then just walking dead slowly inside my door all i wanted was to shoot my door so i could comply and get myself out of this situation
In most cases, you would not move like that.
If the police are out yo raid you, shutting your door should be the least of your problems. Also the video shows you walking into your apartment, not to the door. You also slow walked because hands uo
My intention was literally to shut my door and have a sensible conversation i did not mean to seem like what i did was wrong if i wanted to rush back into my apartment mate i would of put my hands down spam med kits and run in not just slowly walk in for an example (sorry if this is a shit explanation or example) IRL if the police came to my door id come outside shutting the door behind me to see what it is they wanted i looked back and my door was open so i just wanted to shut it so you guys could see if i shut my door theres no way of me unlocking it again and getting back in is there i just wanted to shut my door so you guys could see there was nothing to be scared of what i could do see at the time i thought ill shut my door real quick so the cops know thats not a potential escape by me running in there i was just trying to close it so that you cops would know i just want a chat not to run back inside i was unarmed showed no harm i just wanted a chat to try and negotiate so i shut my door so you could see i was not going to run back in there when you guys were about to rush in
I'm not going to out and out call you a liar but I think your being very economical with the truth.

In an armed situation you turned and clearly ran inside your property before being shot. It was obvious you were attempting to escape from the police. We gave you no orders to return to your property and you said nouthing to us about shutting your door. You most likely knew we were outside as your friend could see us before we entered (I assume that's what the crawling on the floor with his head stuck out the wall as seen at the start is)
(Jan 25, 2019, 01:06 AM)Zambie ^‿^ Wrote: [ -> ]In most cases, you would not move like that.

Apologies, could you clarify your involvement?
Druggo, normally if you have several armed officers outside your property who have weapons drawn, ordering your hands up, you would ask them if it's okay to close the door rather than quickly walking off to do so. Alternatively, you could have just closed the door behind you. I see what your saying, but really you should have done more to avoid any uncertainties. By backing up like that it is indeed a violation of FearRP.
(Jan 25, 2019, 02:06 PM)Night Wrote: [ -> ]Druggo, normally if you have several armed officers outside your property who have weapons drawn, ordering your hands up, you would ask them if it's okay to close the door rather than quickly walking off to do so. Alternatively, you could have just closed the door behind you. I see what your saying, but really you should have done more to avoid any uncertainties. By backing up like that it is indeed a violation of FearRP.
I Had my hands up as you can see I just wanted to have a good sensible RP chat with the police as usually they bust my door down and I am left inside trying to defend off with my guns but I thought theres no RP what so ever with that so I thought ill come outside and talk to them they asked me to put my hands up so I did I thought at the time If I walked 2 steps back to close the door then the police could see I am not gonna try get away as all I wanted was to have a good conversation as I thought I am sick of constantly spraying the cops down I am playing on a Roleplay server and should do more RP so I did I did not mean by any means to break Fear RP If I wanted to get inside believe me I would of got inside I am not that stupid to walk so slow and just casually walk back in I thought at the time it would be a good idea to close my door so the police could see clearly I mean no harm and all I want is a chat
You argue you haven't broken FearRP, yet by definition of the rule, you have.

Quote:2.3 - You may not run away from someone who has you under FearRP and is pointing a gun/taser at you, unless they specifically order you to.

You should have asked to back up real quick to close the door. You didn't. You weren't issued a specific order to get the door either.

I appreciate you taking the chance to RP it out a little better, but you need to keep in mind the rules that we have whilst you roleplay on the server.
(Jan 25, 2019, 03:05 PM)Night Wrote: [ -> ]You argue you haven't broken FearRP, yet by definition of the rule, you have.

Quote:2.3 - You may not run away from someone who has you under FearRP and is pointing a gun/taser at you, unless they specifically order you to.

You should have asked to back up real quick to close the door. You didn't. You weren't issued a specific order to get the door either.

I appreciate you taking the chance to RP it out a little better, but you need to keep in mind the rules that we have whilst you roleplay on the server.

I Don't get whats wrong by my move I am unarmed I move 2 steps back not running walking very slowly I clearly did not mean to break any rules if I wanted to get into my apartment I would of took my hands down and legged it into my house all I wanted to get out of this is my door to be closed so the cops know they were safe and they know I can no longer get there I didn't ask as they were all speaking at once screaming warrant him quick so I went to shut my door to say hang on there is really no need I don't want to cause a raid there was no need for them to raid me I just wanted to speak to them and explain the situation I did not mean to seem as if I was running my thoughts were to shut the door and negotiate with the cops honestly I was just trying to role-play it out maybe at maybe at the time I was stupid not to ask but I just did not think at all that me turning around walking very slowly to my door to shut and lock it so the police knew they were safe and the fact I would not be stupid to rush back into my apartment
Approved.

Whether intentional or unintentional, you did violate FearRP regardless of your belief as to whether you did or you didn't.

However, the violation in itself is relatively minor, thus only a permanent warning will be issued.