Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Tom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Reported Players: Tom (STEAM_0:0:142829505) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2019-Jan-24 19:50
Summary: So basically i went to Us 76 and i was Filming for BBC news i noticed someone was being handcuffed so i went to see what was going on and it turned out to be Oneshott, to cut to the chase the police chief was acting corrupt so i went to the presidents office to report him and it didn't go as planned so Oneshott left and i was bored and wanted to make a park so i went up to the president and asked him he then said Yes, so i was just about to leave when a Cop (Tom) (he was a fake cop, he had a stolen uniform on) Hostaged me and Welker saying "We aren't here for you" he then had a shootout with 1 Officer an SSA, he handcuffed me and Welker saying "he wasn't here for Us" and around a couple seconds later swat or Another SSA shot at him so while he was distracted i told the pres to call the police and he then Shot me and Killed me and the pres.I believe this isn't a Valid reason to Kill someone.(Also i had 0 interaction with this Guy)
Evidence: Please Ignore my "Scared Voice Impression lol"

https://youtu.be/AEZlO0M0n1E
Involved - I was part of this hostage attempt with Tom.

I was of course downed early, but from your video alone it is pretty evident that you were trying to get the president to call for help while an armed man is in there. That alone is enough for a man in such a situation to shoot you in my opinion. Add to that that Tom's character was under fire and you have got a pretty volatile situation. He made an example. Simple as that in my eyes.
(Jan 24, 2019, 10:22 PM)Oneshott Wrote: [ -> ]Involved - I was part of this hostage attempt with Tom.

I was of course downed early, but from your video alone it is pretty evident that you were trying to get the president to call for help while an armed man is in there. That alone is enough for a man in such a situation to shoot you in my opinion. Add to that that Tom's character was under fire and you have got a pretty volatile situation. He made an example. Simple as that in my eyes.

I heard you say to the President do a Panic alarm. So I made an example of you. My character was in a state of panic, I told you guys to get in the Room, I wasn't there for you. I made an example out of you, an invaluable target.

It was determined in-game by Welker that no Rules were broken. He would know best because he was there himself.
In the moment the president already made a Radio call as you can see from the Video so I don't believe shooting someone for being scared and telling someone to call the cops as he's scared is a reason to Kill him? Like do u not think they havent already been called? the President is under his Desk and was given no orders what do you expect him to just "Not call Police" Also its kinda unrealistic to Shoot a hostage just because i said call the police as IC i would have been scared shitless and that's literally the most Common thing that a Scared hostage would say.
Scared hostages do NOT try to be a hero typically. Whether or not "Tom would think whether or not police has already been called" is irrelevant. You directly opposed the will of the hostage taker by trying to be a hero. You call it scared. Fine. 

Whether the president called the cops or not seems quite irrelevant as well. It's far more relevant whether Tom knew this. Which you have no way of knowing, especially in character. You thought the following, and i quote:

Quote:"Another SSA shot at him so while he was distracted i told the pres to call the police"

To me that tells me:
1. Your character was not a whimpering scared child, but a hostage that was aware of what was going on and thought they had a window of opportunity. 

2. Your character tried to call for help and got killed for it. 

I dont see why it is unrealistic to shoot such a hostage, especially when you have the president as one of the hostages and he is your target. He was our only goal in there.

Did Welker deal with this in-game or not?
(Jan 24, 2019, 10:36 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]

Nah it wasnt handled Ig
(Jan 24, 2019, 10:36 PM)Oneshott Wrote: [ -> ]Scared hostages do NOT try to be a hero typically. Whether or not "Tom would think whether or not police has already been called" is irrelevant. You directly opposed the will of the hostage taker by trying to be a hero. You call it scared. Fine. 

Whether the president called the cops or not seems quite irrelevant as well. It's far more relevant whether Tom knew this. Which you have no way of knowing, especially in character. You thought the following, and i quote:

Quote:"Another SSA shot at him so while he was distracted i told the pres to call the police"

To me that tells me:
1. Your character was not a whimpering scared child, but a hostage that was aware of what was going on and thought they had a window of opportunity. 

I dont see why it is unrealistic to shoot such a hostage, especially when you have the president as one of the hostages and he is your target. He was our only goal in there.

As a Hostage, and being placed Under FearRp you have to act Scared, Being a hostage and witnessing 3 deaths infront of a Normal citizens eyes, Yeah you can say that's pretty terrifying and Yes im gonna tell the president to call for help as im scared for my life and i was nearly being shot inbetween the Gun fight.

Welker told everyone to stop whining as he had already said That no Rules had Brocken. I'm not 100% sure if this was dealt with though
(Jan 24, 2019, 10:39 PM)Zaidplays Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 24, 2019, 10:36 PM)Oneshott Wrote: [ -> ]Scared hostages do NOT try to be a hero typically. Whether or not "Tom would think whether or not police has already been called" is irrelevant. You directly opposed the will of the hostage taker by trying to be a hero. You call it scared. Fine. 

To me that tells me:

As a Hostage, and being placed Under FearRp you have to act Scared, Being a hostage and witnessing 3 deaths infront of a Normal citizens eyes, Yeah you can say that's pretty terrifying and Yes im gonna tell the president to call for help as im scared for my life and i was nearly being shot inbetween the Gun fight.

I would agree with being scared. I would not agree with 
1. Your character looking for that window of opportunity to act upon being scared
"Another SSA shot at him so while he was distracted i told the pres to call the police"

2. That Tom's character could see that as setting an example and thus having a proper reason to kill you.
(Jan 24, 2019, 10:42 PM)Oneshott Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 24, 2019, 10:39 PM)Zaidplays Wrote: [ -> ]

To me that tells me:

I would agree with being scared. I would not agree with 
1. Your character looking for that window of opportunity to act upon being scared
"Another SSA shot at him so while he was distracted i told the pres to call the police"

2. That Tom's character could see that as setting an example and thus having a proper reason to kill you.

As i said before the president was not under gun point as he was broadcasting to the whole police force he was that hes in his Officer scared and as you can clearly see from the Video i supplied he already made that radio call before i was killed. So me saying it literally made no difference and i believe if im nearly being shot at and witnessing deaths So gore then The least i can do is act afraid and want to be Rescued.
‍ you asked Welker if you should post a PR.

Welker said no.

You asked why.

Welker said it was valid.

You asked how and why.

Welker said "You were instructed to remain quiet and comply and you were telling the president to make a panic call"

Welker and then said in OOC: There was no RDM, keep it out of ooc please.

So it was handled in-game...
(Jan 24, 2019, 10:37 PM)Zaidplays Wrote: [ -> ]

Nah it wasnt handled Ig

This was investigated further and concluded, I also mentioned many times in OOC to a large group of people to take it out of OOC. 

You as a hostage were destabilizing the situation greatly by telling the President to make a panic call therefore I felt it was justified for Tom to have killed you. Realistically it'd fall under attempting to escape as a hostage which is more than enough reason to have you killed. 

Police are also not meant to breach in while an ongoing hostage situation is pending before exhausting possible options for a peaceful resolution - while some Fail RP on the police side was noted here as I was cuffed I did not wish to intervene in an ongoing IC situation, by the time I was released the waters were muddied far too much to make a proper decision against the main perpetrator(s). This seemed to have contributed heavily to the tension of the situation and weighed on the ultimate ending, your death.
(Jan 24, 2019, 10:46 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]‍ you asked Welker if you should post a PR.

Welker said no.

You asked why.

Welker said it was valid.

You asked how and why.

Welker said "You were instructed to remain quiet and comply and you were telling the president to make a panic call"

Welker and then said in OOC: There was no RDM, keep it out of ooc please.

So it was handled in-game...

When welker said tom told me to remain quiet and comply he made that sentence clear that the only reason it wasnt RDM was because i was "talking" yet as you can see from the Video tom didnt tell me to be quiet at any time and i said i disagree so i wanted to get a Different opinion as Welker thought tom said be Quiet but he didn't so i told him i would make a PR.
8. Do not post reports if you know the incident has been dealt with in-game by members of staff, because you do not agree with the outcome or otherwise.

It was handled in-game, you knew that and you just didn't agree and you said it wasn't handled in-game. I'd say that's really close to lying in the courthouse because you directly interacted with Welker regarding the situation and he made his decision clear?
Pages: 1 2