Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> [L²:RP] Druggo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: [L²:RP] Druggo (STEAM_0:0:419707422)  ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2019-Jan-22 17:20
Summary: User is accused of breaking rule 6.2.
Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/VCvS4YO

Rule 6.2: 6.2 - You require staff permission to build in areas you do not own (unless it’s outside the city, but not on roads), or the president’s permission if it’s the Town Hall. You may spawn small, roleplay-appropriate props in areas you do not own as long as you leave them unfrozen. 
I Had staff permission, When i first placed this ‍ said next time, ask for permission please, in other words its okay for me to be there but next time i need to ask for permission as i didnt know about this as last time i played LimeLight i had this base placed so often there was never an issue about this so not really sure about what this is
Also just to add this it is not on the road its a gate on the road we are a community where everyone is welcome but this time theres a twist no police are welcome as our gang hates the police from previous experiences we accept anyone literally anyone if a random civilian came up and said can i join you guys they could every car that pulled up were just aloud straight in no issues at all
(Jan 22, 2019, 08:07 PM)Druggo Wrote: [ -> ]Also just to add this it is not on the road its a gate on the road we are a community where everyone is welcome but this time theres a twist no police are welcome as our gang hates the police from previous experiences we accept anyone literally anyone if a random civilian came up and said can i join you guys they could every car that pulled up were just aloud straight in no issues at all

Your gate was blocking the entire beach road.

The red marked text makes so sense at all. "It's not on the road but it's on the road"
Handling in game currently.
Warning issued in-game - there were some confusing communications that caused the player to think they had staff approval.