Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban Appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Davidspraggss

Ban ID: 8443

Banned by: [L²:M]  Mr.Marsh

Server: Main Server 

Ban Reason: CDM 

Why should you be unbanned?: Me and 1 other police officer were being shot in connectivity road tunnel by 3 gunmen. 1 gunman was shot down leaving 2 left. I (at the time) was nearly dead and failed to kill them with my duty pistol. So I did the next best thing to save my colleagues life - I took control of the closest vehicle (mercedes sprinter) and hit them both. I did this as their was a recent post on the forums about allowing CDM so I thought in this context it would be fine.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Dav1d1050.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Just want to point out that the forum post in question is just a suggestion, that hasn't been approved or implemented yet.
Dear Dav1d1050,
thank you for your inquiry. As Overlewd already stated the discussion about cdm excemptions is just a discussion. As i explained during the sit you will have to follow the current ruleset, that of right now prohibits any form of cdm.
Given the circumstances (the impact your case had on the rp as well as a recent cdm offense) there is little room for other penaltys nor is possible to lift your ban as it was issued accordingly.
Therefore i deny your request.

Never the less I wish you a good evening
Marsh
Denied