Limelight Forums

Full Version: Personal Issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: qd7NOX3.png]

So yeah..

I'm going to keep this more short and sweet and not sound like a suicide note, Some people Internally at Limelight will probably know the majority of this information or watched me slowly dissapear but im taking a break from Limelight.

The community of Limelight has welcomed me so well, even when I used to use it as a stress relief back in the days of 2016 when I used to be a Staff Manager at another big community. The overall experience at Limelight has been tremendous and a pleasure for me to try and be a part of, Of course Ive had disagreements with people and difference of opinions but that happens regardless of where and when.

The Rap Sheet
Alot of Infractions yeah ? Definitely not proud of any of these at all and to be honest I regret them, Doesnt put me in a good light either to players whilst holding positions I have or Internally to Staff. Now I'd like to say that ive changed since getting these infractions and yes people slip up now but Ill happily say my rule-breaking is in the past.

Notable People

Ofcourse from Limelight theres alot of close people who I really appreciate with them putting up with me etc. Will probably miss people out but here goes:

- Very close friend to me because of Limelight, We've done Insomnia together, and talk on a Daily basis, obviously you'll know more thats going on right now with me than anyone else thats reading this and I want to say thank you so much man.

- Local mad man and my "Daddy" for issues internally. We've talked at stupid times in the morning, Attacked russians on CS:GO at 5AM and worked on projects together. Like Bark you know partially whats going on and I thank you for everything you've done for me, Positions I held etc. were because of you. I thank you for that opportunity.

- Appreciative of everything you've done for me, whether thats projects or actually feeding me Hug  Best of luck on your work placement and career stuff, looks like you take it very seriously and work hard which is nice to see! Keep going!

- I hope one day you'll share your Kebab with me one day. We've dissagreed on Media things in the past but we've bounced ideas off eachother and in turn made better content. Like Internet I appreciate the opportunity for being a part of the Media Team and assisting that. Hopefully soon we will see my last piece of work in the Announcements section  Wink I know things arnt going great either for you dude, Shoot a message sometime and have a proper conversation about shit. Love your work and love you man.

- Sorry for being a dick in the past. Best of luck for the future my dude, We will have to play CS together with Intercunt sometime again <3

- Met you late last year at Insomnia, Glad to see you getting on well with your life IRL. Keep in touch and see how long it takes you to actually see this thread...

- Thanks for being there man, Testing out stuff, helping eachother with work or talking now and then, Keep in touch man!

- Same as I said about Cole to you, Hope youre keeping well dude.

I Too Have An Uncle - Cant find your forum account (No idea why), Thanks for all the RPs we have done in the past dude!

So why im leaving..

Right now I've got alot of stuff going on IRL. Broke up with my partner not long after Xmas, ended up in Emergency Services in hospital with regards to Physical injury and mental things. WIthout going into detail its a slippery slope right now. I want to thank specifically for being so understanding to do with this all.

I want to return at somepoint when I dont have this all going on so unlucky for whoever is glad im leaving Toungue

I'll still flicker around on the forums now and then, If you want to message to play something or to talk just hit me up on steam or Discord.

Thank you and catch you around,
Vadar/Cal
Goodluck with whatever your dealing with. Real life issues always take priority. 

You'll get through it <3
Hope your Okay Bud Stay strong

Cya Soon yeah?
Goodbye bb, best of luck <3
Best of luck with whatever it is that is going on Vadar. Life takes priority and life sucks sometimes. Keep trucking on <3.
So sorry to hear about your rough times Vadar, you an amazing guy and a great person to talk to, i hope you get better. and i hope to see you again soon.!
You'll be just fine.

Take care.
Heya Vadar, 

Like I said on the team Discord, feel free to message any of us if you need a moment to talk and get some things off ya chest. Good luck with what you're dealing with and hope to see you back again at some point. Life comes before gaming and I hope it'll work out.

See you around!
(Jan 21, 2019, 07:50 PM)Wesley Lawrence Wrote: [ -> ]Heya Vadar, 

Like I said on the team Discord, feel free to message any of us if you need a moment to talk and get some things off ya chest. Good luck with what you're dealing with and hope to see you back again at some point. Life comes before gaming and I hope it'll work out.

See you around!

Thanks man, appreciate it.
I've said what I needed to say in DMs. Stay safe, and I hope to see you back around soon.
Good luck, stay safe, and if you ever want someone to talk to I'll happily listen.
Take care of yourself, I hope everything gets better for you.

Hope to see you around again at some point

Take care
take it super easy, we're all here if you need to vent out stuff!

Hope everything turns out well for you
good job

stay in snapchat tho. dont leave us
sending hugs and kisses

gbye
Pages: 1 2