Limelight Forums

Full Version: Noble's Clan Props
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Czrdk.jpg]

Previous 3d model work: https://steamcommunity.com/id/noble9/screenshots/
Actual client:

[Image: CBXyJ.png]

[Image: ctD2WA1.jpg]

[Image: GRNneFW.jpg]

New clan logos for FUMUKU International

All artwork was recreated as vectors and extruded to 3d props. The top and bottom are separate props and were created in 2 different sizes. The front of the props are illuminated while the side/back retain a normal material. Textures were extremely lightweight only taking 6kb with total file size at 1,026kb including all the models. (most of the file size was due to the bottom text)

Interested in something like this for your clan? Feel free to message me or post here
Actual client:

[Image: k3Ehpvy.jpg]

[Image: q0Iaeo4.jpg]

New clan logo prop for The Temuto Brotherhood

All artwork was recreated as vectors and extruded to 3d props. Like the previous props the front is illuminated white while the side/back retain a normal material. Textures were extremely lightweight only taking 4kb with total file size at 708kb including the model. Font was changed from the one on their clan thread to reduce model file size.

Interested in something like this for your clan? Feel free to message me or post here
Actual client:

[Image: gfrr4Z6.jpg]

[Image: jFE3Y7t.jpg]

[Image: 4A8g34E.jpg]

New clan logo props for Hightower Financial Services Group Inc

All artwork was recreated as vectors and extruded to 3d props. Like the previous props the front is illuminated white while the side/back retain a normal material. Top and bottom halves are 2 separate props. Textures were extremely lightweight only taking 8kb with but the total file size is 2.23mb including the model. The amount of text played a role in the larger file size as just the top logo was extremely lightweight.

Thread Closed: for being inactive for two months.