Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> [L²:RP]Montyfatcat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: [L²:RP]Montyfatcat (STEAM_0:1:161817379) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2019-Jan-19 21:20
Summary: im running from monty and his goons cuz i ran him over like 30 minutes ago at that time, so im running and ram into monty and he hops out and kills me. i called ems when i accidentally hit him but he still seeks revenge to kill me. not to mention he also killed me right infront of a cop and in the MAIN ST.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/iXrl_EucJpA
Monty’s revenge kill ended up as a shootout with the police, which killed Monty and his bud.
Big failrp
Addressing what Greg said, first, the cop on scene had to call EMS multiple times, and I didn’t see any sign of you calling EMS, only you booking it from the scene. Second of all, I wanted to have a “talk” with you, but you kept buggering off. So eventually I just got sick of it and opened fire.

Addressing what Dan said, I didn’t see the cop, and the shootout could have been betterment off for me but honestly, I was getting bored at that point and when I’m bored I get sloppy and don’t run for cover. I let myself die because I couldn’t Ben arsed having to rejoin to jail.

I did apologise multiple times in OOC, but I guess that makes no difference huh?
(Jan 20, 2019, 02:05 AM)Montyfatcat Wrote: [ -> ]Addressing what Greg said, first, the cop on scene had to call EMS multiple times, and I didn’t see any sign of you calling EMS, only you booking it from the scene. Second of all, I wanted to have a “talk” with you, but you kept buggering off. So eventually I just got sick of it and opened fire.

Addressing what Dan said, I didn’t see the cop, and the shootout could have been betterment off for me but honestly, I was getting bored at that point and when I’m bored I get sloppy and don’t run for cover. I let myself die because I couldn’t Ben arsed having to rejoin to jail.

I did apologise multiple times in OOC, but I guess that makes no difference huh?

i called ems right infront of ur friend when he came running out at me at ur base, wanting to have a talk dosent mean getting u and ur goon buddies to try to ram me off the road then when i hit u spraying me down. i guess apologising might make a difference but hunting me down to the city, killing me, then saying fuck you isnt somethin i just shrug off
(Jan 20, 2019, 06:28 AM)greg Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 20, 2019, 02:05 AM)Montyfatcat Wrote: [ -> ]Addressing what Greg said, first, the cop on scene had to call EMS multiple times, and I didn’t see any sign of you calling EMS, only you booking it from the scene. Second of all, I wanted to have a “talk” with you, but you kept buggering off. So eventually I just got sick of it and opened fire.

i called ems right infront of ur friend when he came running out at me at ur base, wanting to have a talk dosent mean getting u and ur goon buddies to try to ram me off the road then when i hit u spraying me down. i guess apologising might make a difference but hunting me down to the city, killing me, then saying fuck you isnt somethin i just shrug off

I couldn’t see the call, so I assumed that you were just gonna let the cop do it and fucked off before you got in trouble
(Jan 20, 2019, 01:54 PM)Montyfatcat Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 20, 2019, 06:28 AM)greg Wrote: [ -> ]

I couldn’t see the call, so I assumed that you were just gonna let the cop do it and fucked off before you got in trouble
i'd assume that you'd see ur friend run from the gate (where u were injured) towards me. and id think that because you're both in a clan together he'd relay the info back to you and told you that i called ems
(Jan 20, 2019, 06:54 PM)greg Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 20, 2019, 01:54 PM)Montyfatcat Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 20, 2019, 06:28 AM)greg Wrote: [ -> ]i called ems right infront of ur friend when he came running out at me at ur base, wanting to have a talk dosent mean getting u and ur goon buddies to try to ram me off the road then when i hit u spraying me down. i guess apologising might make a difference but hunting me down to the city, killing me, then saying fuck you isnt somethin i just shrug off

i'd assume that you'd see ur friend run from the gate (where u were injured) towards me. and id think that because you're both in a clan together he'd relay the info back to you and told you that i called ems

All he said was "He's fucked off" iirc
(Jan 20, 2019, 07:33 PM)Montyfatcat Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 20, 2019, 06:54 PM)greg Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 20, 2019, 01:54 PM)Montyfatcat Wrote: [ -> ]I couldn’t see the call, so I assumed that you were just gonna let the cop do it and fucked off before you got in trouble

how is it my fault if he couldn't communicate properly to you
(Jan 20, 2019, 07:35 PM)greg Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 20, 2019, 07:33 PM)Montyfatcat Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 20, 2019, 06:54 PM)greg Wrote: [ -> ]i'd assume that you'd see ur friend run from the gate (where u were injured) towards me. and id think that because you're both in a clan together he'd relay the info back to you and told you that i called ems

Well it isn't, but all I had knowledge of was you running off after running me down. It's not my fault either if I can't discipline someone of equal rank when they misinform me, and I'll be talking to Darkos about it in the meantime.
(Jan 20, 2019, 07:38 PM)Montyfatcat Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 20, 2019, 07:35 PM)greg Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 20, 2019, 07:33 PM)Montyfatcat Wrote: [ -> ]All he said was "He's fucked off" iirc

Well it isn't, but all I had knowledge of was you running off after running me down. It's not my fault either if I can't discipline someone of equal rank when they misinform me, and I'll be talking to Darkos about it in the meantime.
ur telling me that ur friend didnt tell you i called ems for you, but told you the make/model of my car, my face, and my whereabouts to come hunt me down into the city and kill me in plain view infront of a cop, right in the middle of main st? ok bud
(Jan 29, 2019, 01:47 AM)greg Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 20, 2019, 07:38 PM)Montyfatcat Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 20, 2019, 07:35 PM)greg Wrote: [ -> ]how is it my fault if he couldn't communicate properly to you

ur telling me that ur friend didnt tell you i called ems for you, but told you the make/model of my car, my face, and my whereabouts to come hunt me down into the city and kill me in plain view infront of a cop, right in the middle of main st? ok bud

No, I could SEE your face, make and model of your car, and then we spent 15 minutes driving about looking for you.
Approved.

Monty, in the future if you intend to kill someone, it isn't the best to do it right out in the open in front of everyone. I'm unsure of your job title, but as long as it was appropriate then you should have led him to somewhere secluded or continued to follow him until he was somewhere out of sight.

Consider this a verbal warning that we expect better, please.