Limelight Forums

Full Version: FxProGaming Permanent Unban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: 
FxProGaming

Ban ID: 6623

Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. And tag their forum account. (
 L²:M] roxas 

Server: 
Evo city map not Rockford
Ban Reason:
Climbing on roofs without proper RP reason - Shooting cops as Citizen - Suicide and D/C to avoid sit. Was on last chance. // Last chance enforced: Nightmare
Why should you be unbanned?: 

I appealed against this ban roughly 3 months ago and was told that i would have a better chance of a successful appeal should i wait until the 10th of January. It is currently the 19th of January and i am prepared to appeal again. I have re-read the rules of limelight and have spent a small amount of time on a different cityrp gamemode/server so as to reimmerse myself into the cityrp gamemode, rules and etiquette. 

I would greatly appreciate another look over my unban request and look forward to any staff response.

**Edit**

Here's the link to my previous unsuccessful unban request for reference ---> https://limelightgaming.net/forums/threa...xProGaming
The staff-members have received your unban-request, FxProGaming.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Apologies for the delay.

I've discussed with ‍, and as mentioned in your prior appeal, you have an immense amount of last chances however as you've waited a while, I'm prepared to offer the following:

If accepted, your ban will be lifted and in place of that, you'll be put on a 6 month general probation period. This would mean that if you get in trouble with the rules in the future, subject to staff discretion, you will be placed back onto a permanent ban however if appealed in the future, you understand that it'll be very hard for us to consider another unban due to the immense history you have behind your back already.

Do you agree?
I'll give you until Friday evening until I'm forced to conclude.

(Jan 21, 2019, 03:39 PM)Night Wrote: [ -> ]Apologies for the delay.

I've discussed with ‍, and as mentioned in your prior appeal, you have an immense amount of last chances however as you've waited a while, I'm prepared to offer the following:

If accepted, your ban will be lifted and in place of that, you'll be put on a 6 month general probation period. This would mean that if you get in trouble with the rules in the future, subject to staff discretion, you will be placed back onto a permanent ban however if appealed in the future, you understand that it'll be very hard for us to consider another unban due to the immense history you have behind your back already.

Do you agree?

Sorry for the very slow reply, i didn't get an email notification for any response to my post so forgot about it.

Yes that sounds fair. Thank you.
Approved.

Ban will be lifted in place of a 6 month probation as per agreement.