Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> simplex
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: simplex (STEAM_0:0:85262218) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2019-Jan-19 16:00
Summary: FailRP, Running from police as a mechanic over a traffic stop
Evidence:
Awaiting input from the accused.
Dan was already pulling me over for a crime I had committed when I was a citizen, however I thought that I was all clear and then decided to switch to mechanic. This is when he started pursuiting me, at which point, I realize I hadn't the dollar to pay my fine that I was most probably going to receive, so when faced with choosing jail time, or escaping, I escaped.
You can see at the very beginning of the video why I pulled you over. You rammed into the back of a swat van and ran a red light. You were a mechanic at that time.
i werent even talking about that, just before this video you already were looking for me from like 15s ago

full video for reference
So yeah you clearly ran into the back of the SWAT truck, which was why that pursuit started. You claim you didn't have the money in your last reply, but looking at your inventory now you've got 115k.

I'm concerned your breaking 3.7a here.

Quote:3.7a– All the jobs in 3.7 (+ Black Market Dealer) are meant to provide a service for the city. Do not lock yourself in a contraband room or otherwise seclude yourself from everyone and refuse to do your chosen Job’s task. Additionally, these jobs are not meant to commit crime which is unrelated to their job.
Seeing how you've failed to respond to my last comment, approved.

User will receive a 2 hour Vehicles and Mechanic blacklist for violating 3.7a, as well as a 2 day suspension.