Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> ❌_Michael_❌
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: ❌_Michael_❌ (STEAM_0:1:80056898) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2019-Jan-18 12:43
Summary: Player ❌_Michael_❌ has got angry about RP situation and he started offending other players (and me) on OOC chat (he broke rule 1.4) + Later he broke NLR (He went back for his car). About NLR Breakage I saw whole situation and I have witness (Steam name: [L²:RP]I.T.D-DarkosNL | Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:177570052) [I don't have video because i didn't have time to start recording].
Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/n7iqviO
I can confirm all this.
He was disrespecting other members and saying he didn't care about the rules. (but why play then?)
The messages seen from the user seem largely provoked. This isn't helped by you consistently saying you're going to report him - if you're going to report someone then do it but don't make a massive fuss of it. Even so, what he said in the pictures seems rather petty to fall under OOC disrespect.

Do you have further evidence?
I think this is one of those "it takes two to tango" moments. One side provoked, the other side responded. Yeah, it was a nuisance in OOC at the time but I don't think posting a PR was really necessary.
Denied.