Limelight Forums

Full Version: Ban Appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: I.T.D-EstelDP

Ban ID: 8413

Banned by: [L²:M] miss joley

Server: EvoCity x17

Ban Reason: PRA (24146) - FearRP ~ General Probation Enforced

Why should you be unbanned?:  Because as in the video here [font=Roboto, sans-serif]https://youtu.be/nbnfrxm2Ks0  You will see clearly that he didnt say anything when pulled off a gun on me and i was aware of that. I was literally looking at thim the whole time, and in the second he pulled out his weapon on me i did the same in the same second. We were getting chased by the cops before for a reason of killing a member of another mafia. I was aware of this guy following me the whole time with his undercover vehicle and we wanted to go to a more private area to kill him but we happened to have stopped by the gasstation for refilling and changing the vehicle. The moment that i saw that guy getting out of his vehicle we got out as well so we can kill him before he kills us or arrest us, although he pulled out a gun on me but he was inches out of the talking range. Hell he didnt even say anything (He didnt even give any orders, you can listen to the video again and see that he didnt say anything to us but i tried to warn him. He was quiet the whole time!), you can clearly see it. Secondly MY PROBATION WAS LIFTED from a month ago. The probation that i had was ONLY for 3 months and it was on 2018-09-05  when i got my probation and since then i havent done anything wrong and i was following the rules since then and i didnt do this on purpose, its not even my fault please understand that, although admins and other staff members kept telling me that i have still a probation????? This is really not fair, you really should look at the logs more... Please look into it more carefully, because from i saw that u didnt even want to deal with it. You just banned me for thinking that i still have a probation and thinking that i broke FearRp when i did not even do it! Thank you![/font]

Evidence: [font=Roboto, sans-serif] [font=Roboto, sans-serif]https://youtu.be/nbnfrxm2Ks0[/font][/font]
The staff-members have received your unban-request, I.T.D-EstelDP.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
As for the probation, your general probation was given to you per UBR condition, which may I remind you, you agreed to.

That UBR was created in regards to the permanent suspension given by Overlewd in regards to BanID 7752, this was permanent as per my probation I issued you under 6839, as quoted in the PR conclusion.

Just to clear that up.
Alright, I understand now. This situation that happened lately with this guy was really clear and I thought u guys would look more into it because it was not fair. First of all he was not saying anything when he pulled out his gun. Second of all i was out of the talking range when he did that. Third of all i was aware that he will pull out his gun so I was watching him the whole time. My Tommy gun was literally ready and equipped already, all what I did is that I switched real quick to it and tried to shoot him because we wanted to get rid of him because he was following us and we knew that he was an undercover cop in a civilian car. Please analyse the video again and dont give false bans for something that was not even my fault. The funny thing is that i was trying to rp it out and that woman that was with me had a gun as well, but she didnt even have to deal with the PR. I actually died when he shot me a couple times when i tried to kill him. Afterwards but the woman pulled out a gun and helped me with killing him and she did kill him, but he didnt say anything about it and he reported me only...... Tbh u know me already and you know that I was Roleplaying the whole time since I got unbanned, so why would I get myself in a another trouble if I liked to rp in the server. Not like many others. They just mess around when the join for the first time. I tbh helped a lot of players to get started since i got unbanned btw. Idk if u know that but I bet you dont because you guys dont look at the positive side but u prefer to look at the negative side of the person that you are dealing with and that's not fair at all, I also gave the new players money, instuructions, tips and everytime someone joins for the first time I run to them and try to help them out to not get in troubles. So why would I get myself in troubles if I loved the server already and wanted the best for it? I will let you guys think about it..
Under Review

Doing some digging to see if you were actually within microphone range, I had a volunteer help me.

It's not the same map, but it is just to prove the default microphone range, I've set my VR options to talk (default)

I played some music through my microphone and asked them to say when they could hear my microphone, and this was the limit before my mic stopped working unless I had it changed to yell.

[Image: JKrpktB.jpg]

You can get that information with the character text when you hover over their character, it's faint because it's barely within microphone range but it is there, meaning they could hear me if I was to give commands while I had them under fearRP

[Image: jxCun6U.png]

If you compare the video with my screenshot, Dewis was very well within microphone range for the default setting, meaning when he pulled out his weapon he had you under fearRP, if you didn't hear any commands you are still under fearRP unless told by the gunman that you can go.

Let me grab the rule for you, and explain a bit more.

2.1 - You are considered to be under FearRP when you are in line of sight of a visibly armed person, who is within default microphone range of you and is able to harm your character at that moment. You must act afraid of armed people and life-threatening situations. 

You were in line of sight of a visibly armed person who was within microphone range, and was completely capable of harming your character at that point.

2.3 - You may not run away from someone who has you under FearRP and is pointing a gun/taser at you, unless they specifically order you to. 

Until ordered by the person to run, you have to stay where you are and follow their orders, which most likely he didn't do in voice or text.

The video doesn't pick Dewis speaking, however he still had you under fearRP and his voice icon was showing in the bottom left, even if he didn't speak you were still under fearRP.

Despite the FOV, which I also changed to the normal, and lowest with my pictures, I still saw his character info.

Feel free to respond to this!
I do not need to reply to this anymore regarding that you explained it very well to me, fair enough I guess. But the thing is though, what should I do to get unbanned? Or is that not possible anymore?
Feel free to re-appeal within three months, thank you for also understanding.

If you want to check out the appeal cooldowns, I'll paste them here for you.

Suspensions:
  • Length equal to or less than 8 hours; No additional appeals are allowed.
  • Length greater than 8 hours, but less than 1 month; One additional appeal is allowed, from 1 week after the most recent denial.
  • Length greater than 1 months, but less than 3 months; One additional appeal is allowed, from 2 weeks after the first denial.
  • Length greater than 3 months, but less than 1 year; Two additional appeals are allowed, with the first allowed 2 weeks after the most recent denial, the other allowed 8 weeks after the most recent denial.
  • Length greater than 1 year; Unlimited appeals are allowed, with the first additional appeal allowed 3 months after the most recent denial, all others allowed 8 months after the most recent denial.

Appeal Denied.