Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> SpaghettiFTW
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: SpaghettiFTW (STEAM_0:1:76673673)  ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2019-Jan-16 21:45
Summary: I was driving into the UM compound and accidentally ran someone over. I tried to avoid him. You can see him running straight back so I tried turn to the right to avoid him, but he turned to the right. Direct yourself to 's thread on american driving if you're unsure on the responsiveness of driving. Anyway, that was dealt with in game by staff.

I get out of the car to render aid to the fallen and the accused pulls a shotgun on me, then puts it away. I pull my gun out while his is away, and he pulls his back out. FearRP.
Evidence: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...B2DFEB1EA/
May i ask why you even shot in the first place, no one gave any commands so fearp didn't apply and why would you think it is, we didnt even intend to shoot you until you shot and the guns were just for safety.
Not to mention there was like 5/6 armed criminals so i dont think it would be very wise to try shooting, and is not very good valuing your life on your part.
I shot cause uhhh idk?? you pulled a gun on me??
Also not fearrp as we both equipped weapons when looking towards the gate not eachother
I just want to point out that Estel was behind you pointing a tommy gun at you so actually you broke fear RP then right?
You just ran away from him and got your gun out. :/
(Jan 18, 2019, 09:00 PM)DarkosNL Wrote: [ -> ]I just want to point out that Estel was behind you pointing a tommy gun at you so actually you broke fear RP then right?
You just ran away from him and got your gun out. :/

Accused put his gun away. The tommy gun dude had his physgun out. Look at the video
It’s clear from the video anyway that when you did pull your gun by the time you’ve even had it pointed at me I had mine back out and so does other people.

You didn’t give any commands.
There was like 5/6 armed people so surely trying to shoot me in this case shows you are not trying to value your life?
FearRP did apply to you.

Quote:2.3 - You may not run away from someone who has you under FearRP and is pointing a gun/taser at you, unless they specifically order you to.

FearRP isn't a complex rule to understand, and you are expected to learn it within the first day or so of you playing. You've got double that, yet don't understand it.

Approved.

A 2 day suspension will be issued. Take that time to read through the rules again please, as I don't believe you understand them well enough at current.