Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> I.T.D-EstelDP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: I.T.D-EstelDP (STEAM_0:1:159883158) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2019-Jan-13 20:55
Summary: We had been looking into the "Del Bianco" gang and we had seen the vehicle in use by them before. As they pulled up behind me I pulled my gun and told them to stop and radioed in the tell my team. Estel clearly just pulls a mac and shoots back running away with his friend wild wolf who I couldn't get the steam ID for.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/nbnfrxm2Ks0
I actually was aware of you that u were following us and ur an undercover cop in a citizen vehicle, and that you are gonna eventually take a gun out, thats why i have my tommy gun ready all the time (In my jacket). We wanted to get rid of u and kill u before but later and in another more private area but when i realized that u stopped and looked at us, that was so suspicous. I was aware that u will do that. Secondly you didnt even give me an order to get out and that video clearly shows that. You werent even in the talking range at all. You were like 5 to 10 meters away from us. Please if you want to PR someone, then do it right and or a propper reason. Thank you!
May i ask something? What server is called RockFord?
I was speaking however the recording doesn'y pick it up. i was clearly in range and you cant "hide your gun in your jacket" Thats called an excuse for pulling it under gun point
Dewis was barely within microphone range, however just managed to get there in time before you drew your weapon, but it happens in a split second.

I'll be reviewing this. Would be good if you guys could explain more about the situation.
With some internal discussion with another staff member, we've decided that this is a breach of FearRP (Rule 2.1)

Even though Dewis was only inches away from being out of range, he was within mic range and had drew the weapon first, meaning he had you under FearRP first. You should've stayed and followed his orders, even if you knew what he was going to do.

Your general probation will be enforced and you will receive a permanent ban from the server which you can appeal.