Limelight Forums

Full Version: Goodbye Limelighters.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good Evening.

I've honestly had the most amazing year on Limelight being involved in a range of engaging and diverse RP on the server and overall having an amazing time with you lot.

Some of you may have noticed my current inactivity on Limelight.

Now the main reason for my departure is just lack of interest in the GM and losing my patience on some things I'd rather not go into, part of finalizing my leave is that I've recently been accepted into a Whitelisted British FiveM Community as a Constable.

I want to thank everyone I've had the opportunity to RP with and have a good laugh with. I'm really gonna miss the familiarity and home like feeling I've had on Limelight and I will miss the people who made it feel that way.

I wish each and every one of you the best of luck in the future and keep on being yourselves.

Have a good one.
Bye mate take care
HAVE A GOOD ONE YOUNG BOY
smh u leave when ima get unbanned soon

i cry
(Jan 15, 2019, 11:46 PM)Pufitee Wrote: [ -> ]smh u leave when ima get unbanned soon

i cry

[Image: 8166xCVDGnL._SY355_.jpg][Image: search?q=duck&client=firefox-b-ab&source...t5NyWZqnM:]duck
Damn. Dude. We have has some pretty good times on this server and its a real shame to see you go.. Im gonna miss your Nice cop RP, Hope to see you back some time soon man.. Until then FareWell bro <3
Some depressing ass music started playing just as I clicked on your thread... :'(

Have  a good time with what they call real life, like wtf is that shit

<3
(Jan 16, 2019, 01:20 AM)miss joley Wrote: [ -> ]Some depressing ass music started playing just as I clicked on your thread... :'(

<3
I dunno. But from what ive heard, it's similiar to the ninth circle of hell.
Take care
(Jan 16, 2019, 01:23 AM)Jeff Ford Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 16, 2019, 01:20 AM)miss joley Wrote: [ -> ]Some depressing ass music started playing just as I clicked on your thread... :'(

<3

sounds spooky, I don't want to leave my house
Bai mate. Take care.

Maybe you'll return one day.
Once Limelight - always Limelight. Temar already brainwashed everyone to come back so he can slowly afford his yacht.

Have a good one and have fun on FiveM! Cya :3
Take care and best of luck.
From my experience with communities that have whitelisted police, their police force is well-organized, close-knit and awesome, so I have no doubt that you will fit right in.

Au revoir, Constable VIVVZ, catch some criminals for us out there!

Wink
(Jan 16, 2019, 01:38 AM)miss joley Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 16, 2019, 01:23 AM)Jeff Ford Wrote: [ -> ]

<3

sounds spooky, I don't want to leave my house
Me neither.