Limelight Forums

Full Version: Taking a well-needed hiatus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Soo I'll keep it short:

I have been in the part of my life, where I don't know where it is going anymore.
I have finished HS in 2017 and have been doing a 2-year course, but now that it is soon to end, I realized
that I do not want to do what I have been studying so far.

I have spent most of my days coming home, trying to find something that would entertain me for 5 hours, not finding anything
then fall into bed and asleep. This got me stuck in a loop of not eating healthy, fucking up my sleep schedule, skin problems returning after many years, etc.
I feel as though I'm just simply existing and will never actually be able to contribute anything to society, I basically feel like I'm staring into nothingness when I'm trying to see my future.

This state of stale existence and boredom has led me to spend most of my time arguing with people on here to give me some
kind of stimuli. I have become more and more agitated and becoming bitter with each comment I write here to pull down others with me.

For those who I may have offended or been mean/toxic to in the past couple of weeks, I owe you an apology
and I hope once I find whatever I'm looking for, I will be able to give something back to the community.

I am 22 years old and I need to get my life together or else it will fail, which I already feel it is.
For this reason, I will be leaving the community for a while, probably until mid-summer or something.
I hope there's hope for me to unfuck my life.

Good luck, have fun!
Mark out.
I can somewhat relate to your situation, Markus and your mental health comes before everything else, myself had to figure shit out and im 2 years into "unfucking" my life and so far its going great. I wish you the best of luck man and I hope you return once you're better. 

Untill then. Take care and have a good one man Smile
(Jan 15, 2019, 12:52 AM)Decay Wrote: [ -> ]I can somewhat relate to your situation, Markus and your mental health comes before everything else, myself had to figure shit out and im 2 years into "unfucking" my life and so far its going great. I wish you the best of luck man and I hope you return once you're better. 

Untill then. Take care and have a good one man Smile

I'm glad to hear that you are having success in your life.
You have always seemed like a guy who deserved it, always helpful and there for the community for a long time. Smile

Thank you for your kind words and keep on fighting for your future. (that sounded a bit corny)