Limelight Forums

Full Version: LMT - Monthly Competition #1 - Mascot Drawing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: 75b587a2593ba276393b1544aec4180c.png]
Ladies and Gentlemen, we as Limelight Media Team will be starting monthly competitions starting from this month. You can suggest competition themes through public discord or DM's and PM's to me.

This month's theme is: Mascot Drawing

Artists! Now is your time to shine, grab the closest pen, drawing pad or sketchbook and listen up! A new competition dawns upon us!

Here at the Media Team, we think that it’s time that LimeLight has its own mascot, something to give us all cheer and something to look and go, “Oh it’s the LimeLight Mascot”.

We have some basic rules which I think would be best if we all follow it up.

Rules

1. No NSFW Material
  2. Avoid Copyright at all times!
  3. Avoid heavy references to other drawings, try to make your own art.
  4. The Icon needs to be friendly oriented, so avoid weapons…
  5. Transparent Background on the Icon (If you don’t know how you can search up some tutorials on YouTube)

Reward

The winner of this competition will be given a whole 500k in-game money which you can spend wholeheartedly on anything you want with no regrets. The amount could be bumped up, but as usual, it will be announced if it has.

The winner will also be given a chance to join the Media Team if your art gets chosen! However, you can decline if you wish!

Okay! The announcement is done, as we said, artists, it is your time to shine, show that LimeLight has an artistic side! Good luck!

Credits: for the idea and the thread
Time to get my stickman drawings out
Does the mascot have to be a human/living thing, or can it be say, a certain vehicle?
It can be anything fitting to the rules for example, a lamp
Can the Mascot just be a kid playing LL.
i have some great ideas and will be posting soon

i expect a rank on the media team too.
Limelight having a mascot? R....Really? Do we need a mascot and 2 separate logos?
Prize is bumped up to 500k!
I can foresee so many serious submissions
[Image: UzYBh5R.jpg]
[Image: zb2vDeE.jpg]
(Jan 14, 2019, 03:46 AM)Dan Wrote: [ -> ][Image: UzYBh5R.jpg]
The background isn't transparent!!
[Image: Cwl3p.png]
Is Limelight trying to join the NFL or something?
(Jan 14, 2019, 09:42 AM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]Is Limelight trying to join the NFL or something?

Limelight NBA team mate

The English "Limers"
Pages: 1 2 3