Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> ZaidPlays
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: ZaidPlays (STEAM_0:0:440176882) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2019-Jan-12 22:05
Summary: fearRP
Evidence:
Hello,

So i wanna start off my Posting my POV of the event the time taken between me pulling my gun and him saying don't move or hands up was really close, As you can see the person who exited the car and landed on top wasn't me and at that time i had ran and Equipped my gun at which then We shot at each other. I do not believe i broke FearRp but i will let Staff decide on that, anyway heres my POV of the event.

https://youtu.be/niJTdhikkr0
I can confirm that Zaidplays wasnt the one ontop of the car. That was me. And I remained unarmed untill first shots fired.
Under review, will conclude later today.
Apologies for the delay, sidetracked and needed to confirm with another member of staff who ultimately agreed that yes, this was FearRP.

You knew that the cop was able to run along the side of the car very quickly when you started running to re-establish LOS, he did that and you still ran even when you noticed him in the corner of your screen, looking at your perspective. This taken into account would mean that FearRP was violated.

Due to an immense amount of rule violations on record (29 bans, BL's and warnings altogether), a general probationary period will be issued for 6 months. Further rule violations may, at the staff member's discretion, result in a permanent suspension.

Thanks for the report, approved.

[L²] Night
Server Administrator & Teacher Liaison Officer