Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> [L²:RP] Cole #Truenorth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: [L²:RP] Cole #Truenorth (STEAM_0:0:88974383) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2019-Jan-12 16:50
Summary: I had just come from speaking to an admin and I was running to my vehicle. 2 armed and masked men stopped me and spoke to me, they asked what I was doing and I said I was leaving. Cole then comes over and continues to question me and claims that he "knew my voice" although prior to this I had no previous encounters with any Givens members. He then shoots me while I am unarmed, complying and not showing any signs of aggression which is a direct breach of rule 11.7 - You cannot kill unarmed people or those who no longer pose a threat (injured, unconscious, handcuffed, etc)" if I am not mistaken. The only exception is if there is a dictator who orders an execution or capital punishment for an appropriate crime has been issued. You can shoot at fleeing vehicles only if the drivers are armed and dangerous or if they are clearly a threat to citizen/officers with the way they are driving. He proceeds to say "chat shit to me whoever the fuck you are" and finishes me off. I will add that I personally believe that it is questionable how he knows that I am "chatting shit" aswell.
Evidence: https://plays.tv/video/5c3a1b1c0a3a0d761...-situation
You had a previous encounter with me before, on the crane, when you was lying on the top and spoke via voice to me. You can claim it wasn't you all you want but I know full well it was you, unless you're claiming your voice changed within the duration of the situation?

Edit: You can also blatantly hear me saying "Don't chat shit to me, I know who the fuck you are", not what you're claiming I said of "chat shit to me whoever the fuck you are". This honestly seems like a PR out of spite considering the rule is blatantly labelled under the government forces section of the rules, and you know full well that the Givens Family are not part of the government.
11.x rules are for Government Forces, or other groups for which administrators require.

Cole wasn't a government member. Seems pretty cut/dry. However, as I work with Cole through the contributor program and various other programs, I will defer concluding this PR to another administrator.
Internet’s asked me to review this PR to avoid bias, I’ll read it later and conclude
(Jan 12, 2019, 07:24 PM)Cole_ Wrote: [ -> ]You had a previous encounter with me before, on the crane, when you was lying on the top and spoke via voice to me. You can claim it wasn't you all you want but I know full well it was you, unless you're claiming your voice changed within the duration of the situation?

Edit: You can also blatantly hear me saying "Don't chat shit to me, I know who the fuck you are", not what you're claiming I said of "chat shit to me whoever the fuck you are". This honestly seems like a PR out of spite considering the rule is blatantly labelled under the government forces section of the rules, and you know full well that the Givens Family are not part of the government.
Forgive me if you are correct about encountering on the crane because I dont remember the names of everyone who I speak to. The only person I remember speaking to on the crane was Blackdog but if I did speak with you prior then that is fair enough however in regards to the shooting me while I was unarmed during a raid my clan members received punishment for that so why should you not follow the same ruling.
Because the difference is, you and your group of friends decided to shoot at me and endanger my life. My character is from a notorious crime family, of which your clan are more than aware of, and you lot shot at him.. what did you expect?
Denied, can’t really see any rules broken.