Limelight Forums

Full Version: Druggo UBR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Your Name: Druggo

Ban ID: 8339

Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. And tag their forum account. ([font=Roboto, sans-serif][L²] Doctor Internet[/font]

Server: Main

Ban Reason: [font=Roboto, sans-serif]Staff Disrespect in an @ sit.[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?:  We was in a sit for something that happened IG, so we was talking and we all got told we will all receive a "Weapons Blacklist" i literally put "What the fuck" because i was shocked as most of the time i was literally went AFK to make cereal i didn't even know we had a hostage so i was shocked i then put for a little joke "You working with The Givens, Steff? " It was seriously a joke i didnt know it would get took so seriously i am sorry for what i did i honestly forgot to add "ahah" too the end what i did was wrong maybe i shouldn't be joking in a sit but i am joyful i enjoy using my free time too play Garry`s Mod 

Evidence: Not needed.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Druggo.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
(Involved, Kind of.)

I Wasn`t On at the time of the Accident which happened approx. 17:29 Berlin Time but There`s (probably) Crystal Clear Evidence on Discord, Sadly, I Can`t Show it due to an Internal Server Error from Gyazo but maybe the OP
Will Provide it for me but I Can Explain that it went Something Like This:

The Givens Were Scouting their Base.
TTB (The Temuto Brotherhood) Scared them Off. (i believe)
The Givens Go to The Crane & Start Baiting them Via Throwing Bottles and Building There. (i believe)
TTB Start Discussing it and That they Maybe can Accuse them of Breaking the Rules for Baiting and Building in a Forbidden Area.
The Givens Start Building Sniper Towers at their Base. (i believe)
TTB Get into a .
‍ Gets Banned a while later.
Rest of the TTB (expect me, Bong Schlong and MrJakeeeee) Get Blacklisted.
3-4 De Bianco Members get Blacklisted too.
TTB Start Discussing it with DB (De Bianco) in their Discord Channel.

And that's pretty much it.

Here is a Bit of the Evidence from the Discord Channel:

() (Local OOC)  [L²:RP] Druggo: This is pathetic you working with The Givens, Stell?
(Advert)  Ghawsi Mosa (954): Buying Membership buying audi a6
() (Local OOC)  [L²] Brynn: druggo
() (Local OOC)  [L²] Brynn: grow up
(PM)  To Shaun (123): shh
Disconnect: Visit limelightgaming.net for more information about your ban..
Disconnect: Visit limelightgaming.net for more information about your ban..
From the perspective of myself, watching the entire situation, your attitude was extremely poor at the end. I'll wait for to give his input.

I can Give you The Link to the TTB Discord Channel if you wish.

But I Must Warn you, Some Words may Be Offensive Towards you and Other People That You Know.

If you Want Something from me, /Pm me on Steam/Discord, I`ll be Happy to Answer if I`m Not Busy.
(Jan 12, 2019, 07:29 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]From the perspective of myself, watching the entire situation, your attitude was extremely poor at the end. I'll wait for to give his input.

Thank you for the quick reply id just like to say -

Maybe, it was mate would you not be a bit annoyed the fact you go AFK to make cereal, and get something to eat you come back to find out i am getting a weapon blacklist for a hostage i didn't even know i had but i do swear down the thing i did get banned was meant to be a joke i forgot to add "ahah" but before i could add it i was banned.

Many Thanks
At that time I was checking priors, with other staff members to see what the appropriate course of action to take against the group was.

However, attitude from the group wasn't the best at times. As you went ahead and said that regardless of if it was intended as a joke or not shouldn't be said in an @ sit. Considering I have no relations towards the Givens family and I was actually working towards solving the situation at hand I don't understand why you accused me of working with them. It almost seems like you are attempting to accuse me of being biased in this situation.

By no means do I take it personally, but what you said considering the situation shouldn't have been said.
Hello Stell,

Sorry if i came across poor altitude mate i was a little bit pissed of while also trying to get a joke out of the bad situation as if you know me well i love to have a lot of jokes as i am just a funny type of guy i meant no harm at all i didn't mean to come across aggressively so i am sorry if you felt that way mate it all seems like a miss understanding really as now i look back maybe it does sound a bit like i may have came across aggressively but i have to admit i was not annoyed at all and that is why i am so sorry that it may have seemed that way
‍ Honestly mate i didnt mean to offend you or any admins or even come across as angry sorry if i did mate i am a jokeable guy i love a good joke and all i did was tried to make something good out of a bad situation in this case a joke i am so sorry if it came across like i was angry honest mate please forgive me and allow me to be allowed back onto the servers it was honestly a misunderstanding
My concern is your multiple priors for OOC disrespect, along with your noted lack of consideration, such as your "retard RP". You''re saying here, in an unban that you didn't intend it. Your history implies otherwise.
(Jan 15, 2019, 03:25 AM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]My concern is your multiple priors for OOC disrespect, along with your noted lack of consideration, such as your "retard RP". You''re saying  here, in an unban that you didn't intend it. Your history implies otherwise.

Honestly mate i may have done this in the past but i can assure you 100% i did not mean to come out in any way shape or form aggressively it was meant to be a joke i am sorry it came out wrong i honestly am so sorry mate i didn't mean too i really am being serious mate i promise it was a mistake it was meant to be a little joke i am so sorry that it didnt look like a joke i just forgot to add literally a "ahah"
I was in the sit and in a discord call with Druggo at the time and I can say that when he said that he meant it as a joke, and not in any offensive way.
Sorry, didn't you say in the original post that you didn't have a hostage? Yet when I check this discord chat log, which is exported from your Discord server, it blatantly has you telling everyone that you have a hostage.. 

[Image: QXfebdP.png]
[The image provided above was via a HTML exporter, therefore isn't an exact copy, colour wise, of the in-Discord message]

Full log can be provided to staff if required.

ForceGhost

Original Screenshot: [Image: IFmNLyz.png]
If you can see the times that message was hours before when we had a different hostage called ZaidPlays the other hostage we had is completely different as i didnt know the other one all i knew is that we had a hostage which was Zaid then we released him the thing i got banned for was another hostage sit we released Zaid and let him go the message was about ZaidPlays as i thought he was a Givens member as ‍and whoever else was in the sit you know that the hostage who was in the sit was not Zaid Plays it was some guy who was not even in a clan.
Pages: 1 2