Limelight Forums

Full Version: Amy's Unban
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name:  Amy

Ban ID:[font=Roboto, sans-serif]8393[/font]

Banned by: [font=Roboto, sans-serif][L²] 26[/font]

Server: CityRp

Ban Reason: [font=Roboto, sans-serif]Disrespect in OOC. Probation Enforced.[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?:  Well I will try to write two stories ill try to shorten one and make a long one that explains everything

Sever has just restarted, I joined, User ID 9, i became president I was mainly president to mess around and I wanted to even be a dictator to make a walking speed limit and stuff but night kept saying no so I was like okay whatever, I was parked on the road in my lamborghini just afk like on the side of the raod but still on the road i came back as 26 was behind me in a cop car pulling me over, I tried to get away from the ticket liek do you know who i am?! I am the president shit like that but ya that was like okay fine night said im allowed to exempt my car from traffic laws i bolded that cause I will use that again but anyways i paid my ticket AFTER the law was made so I was not corrupt

Now earlier as I was in the traffic sit with 26 which at the time i didnt know was 26 even tho i have him on steam.. nayways so there was a cop who had hostaged 2 cops and shot at other cops and trying to kill him i gave him 5 min jailtime so the cops were nt happy i said THEY CAN BEAT HIM but they were not pleased a cop came to me and 26 asked Can we execute him? I said in LOOC is that even allowed? he said yeah and then less than 1 min later all the cops came and a Vice president came in place and they all came to me and i asked them what the cop asked me now this is an important point cause they used all this stuff as im corrupt. 

NOW.. I asked them do you guys think we should execute him? I never AGREED or gave authorization NOW.. they handcuffed me said im being arrested for corruption and breaking a law bla bla bla which was not true as i didnt do anything against the laws they claimed international law anyways i argued tried to explain and they tazed me and hit me so i got in the car went to pd as they said WE WILL GO TO PD TO INVESTIGATE now we went to PD first thing they did i was calm at the time but they took me to gas chamber tried to KILL ME TWICE which 26 said if they DID kill me they would've got banned but I think ATTEMPTED murder or attempt to RDM should be counted as RDM cause they had the INTENTION to kill me which 26 agreed with me 

When they tried to gas me the 2nd time night interfeared now i am out tried to explain why this whole RP is a FailRP and they beat me stuck me in a cell for over 10 mins just trying to get me demoted/killed to lose the job they failed cause i was president now let me explain where they failRp

I made a law saying my car is exempt, thats not corrupt, if i broke any traffic laws that could've been used against me

I asked them what they think about jake's request to kill them, If I AGREED or AUTHORIZED the execution that would be corrupt but I never did either so there was not enough evidence of me beign corrupt to take over 

So they attempted to RDM me TWICE but the script of the gas didnt kill me tho they had the INTENTION to kill me.

Now, I was wrong for raging and disrespecting but only 2-3 insutls were OOC main were IC and tbh I somewhat regret it but as I said to 26 and he agreed with it  I wont eat shit so they can get reps if they told me about the RP or wrapped it up or even had it another way id be cool but in my eyes they FailRPed cause they just randomly took over with no actual corruption sign or anything sicne 26 said they could use me as corrupt cause of the law / asking a question but as i said i never acted upon them and 26 agreed 

I raged at them cause i was sick of it, in my eyes was all FailRP and I was calling night as one of the cops did say where is the staff now? made me feel like they were really FailRPing and now that night left after taking me out of the gas chamber as they tried to kill me they felt like they were powerful... and i felt weak with 4-6 cops making fun of me outside my cell, nobody taking my side, i did nothing wrong, it just felt like I was being abused

Evidence: I dont need to lie about anything I was not mad at the start of the "RP" they told me we will go to the PD to INVESTIGATE they instead took/forced me into the gas chamber and turned on the gas TWICE the 2nd time night came as i was messaging him in discord .-. 

But the fact that they TRIED to kill me to demote me, tried to arrest me to demote me this RP was going nowhere while they were just tryna get me demoted, last time i was president in LL was probably 2016, First and Last time i was cop was yesterday

I was not mad at the beginning of the RP, I got mad later when they were not listening to me just hitting me and forcing me in the cell i was literally just feeling abused and nobody was on my side so after more minutes of this FailRP RP I just raged at them =/
The staff-members have received your unban-request, zharkan16.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Umm turns out I didn't make 2 sides of the story but umm I hope that explains all i guess
Admin sit for this

https://youtu.be/RSntI5lNRII

Just for context I was doing my BBC thing and had been shadowing cops as they arrested the president. I have the rp recorded as well but as my HUD was off there's no record of Amy's conversations. Cops did beat em a few times, but that was because they wouldn't get into the police car. And yes the cops did put him in the gas chamber and activate it. But they claimed they didn't know it was a gas chamber and was bring used as solitary confinement. (That's in another video I haven't uploaded)

Staff on the night asked me to upload this after I said I was filming it (never turned off my recording) so just am.
Hi,

As Chief of Police that evening, I was present mostly from your arrest to your detention and your subsequent permaban, so I think it is fair to give my own input into the matter.

To begin with, our officers were upset that a masked man who attempted to kidnap them was only given a 5 'minute' sentence. Given the severity of the incident, it is only fair that the jail time should have been much more. When the officers attempted to dispute this with you via the radio, you suggested (and IIRC gave us permission) to beat the man in order to compensate for his short jail time. Straight off the bat this is an act of corruption. Your defence was that you were only suggesting it, but whether or not you voiced it as a suggestion, the fact that you were effectively saying "In order to compensate for a short jail time, you can beat this man" shows that you approve and condone this action, which is deemed corrupt.

After that, you were stopped by an officer for a traffic offence and once it had been dealt with you made a law stating your car is exempt (Imo, this seems like powergaming but we're not discussing that rn) You enabling yourself and your vehicle to be exempt from all the laws is also seen as corruption. It gives you the right to drive around with no regard for others, being potentially dangerous to citizens. Your dictatorship wasn't approved by staff but this law makes your leadership style seem very authoritarian.  I arrived with my partner and some other officers show up at MIDAS Mechanics. At this point, you were placed under arrest and despite having multiple guns pointed at you, you decided to take your time making your way to the cruiser. 

Upon arrival at the jails, we send you downstairs and other officers place you into a cell which was later revealed to be a gas chamber. Despite your slanderous claims otherwise, myself and another officer were looking for somewhere to put you (I.e a holding cell or solitary cell). This can be proven by my /radio messages stating different parts of the prison we found, but no holding cell. I also was temporarily dealing with another complaint by a different individual in jails and when I got back to the gas chamber, Night was already intervening. Anyways, after staff intervention you were placed in a standard cell as we were awaiting for the VP's arrival.

At this point, we were attempting to explain to you  your arrest which you disregarded completely. You thought that your lack of laws meant that beating people was allowed. However, many of us already know that 'common sense law' is a thing and not everything has to be written out black and white; for some of us, the laws merely act as a guideline. We told you that you had breached International Law, a level that transcended your EvoCity law and that you were being arrested because of that. In return, we were OOC disrespected in your messages which kept changing in and out of character. Later, 26 revealed his true identity and attempted to talk to you about what was happening and in return you disrespected him too, telling him to shut up almost immediately. You were raging when we were attempting to do roleplay out a Presidential arrest and were being frankly quite rude throughout.

In conclusion, I think your conduct was immature, inappropriate and quite rude. You should know that not everything will go your way in game. You started off your appeal by saying that you mainly went President to mess around, which was true, but you then got very upset and disrespectful when we arrested you for taking things too far. I think this shows a high level of immaturity from you in particular. Imo, and in the eyes of staff, your detention and arrest (which was never carried out) was fair and in line with the rules. 

I hope my statement provides some insight into what happened.
there was no reason to arrest me or anything first of all you may use my law and all as a GATEWAY TO corruption but I never acted upon them so you couldn't do anything yet, you said we will go to PD to investigate i said fine, you tried to kill me with gas TWICE night moved me out the 2nd time and then u guys continued to hit me and move me in a cell all for no reason so its FailRP and should be RDM its just the gas wasnt scripted to kill however you thought it'd kill me as jake suggested we gas the other prisoner and kill him so thats RDM and FailRP i did what anyone would do when staff arent helping them in a stressful situation of 4-6 cops abusing their power and failrping as fyi if i broke an international law and you were UN as u said u wouldnt be cops so thats a fail on its own its just a whole FailRP RP and staff didn't do anything about it so yes after over 10 mins of the FailRP RP i did rage because I was not going to sit my ass in a cell while u guys try to kill/demote me from president for no reason, you tried to gas me to kill me that failed u hit me took me to a cell then u and VP tried to demote me like you all FailRPed and some of u attempted to RDM which btw admin told me if the gas did kill me u would've gotten banned for it
Ok Zharkan, so the issue isn't the RP. The reason you were banned was for OOC disrespect which you have admitted doing.
Right I raged and disrespected them because they were 5-6 of them ganging up on me and staff failed to do their job about the FailRP and the attempted RDM all tht was done was me being moved out the way of the 2nd attempt of RDM then they continued to failrp so ya dont blame me for raging when staff didnt help 

if you wanna act like im the bad person and only person that broke rules then no, i am not insane i dont rage out of nowhere, if you wanna go forward with my ban then go ahead and ban them too for RDM and FailRP otherwise dont ignore the whole situation and look at 1 piece cause that piece didnt happen alone Smile 

I controlled my anger with their FailRP for a long time and been calling staff since and they didnt do anything other than watch and move me out the way of their 2nd attempt of RDM so ya 

either do your job and ban them for RDM and FailRP and keep me banned or just dont try to get me as im the bad person because no if staff actually did their job and stopped the failrp or took action when they tried to RDM me TWICE isntead of just physgun me out the way it would've ended differently but when me as a player, being ganged up by the whole server and the staff online then ya dont expect me to stay calm and eat shit just so these cops can get reps for their FailRP
To be fair I do think the arresting officer was probing you for a reaction like this, but everything done was done in Rp. Your arrest and detention was rp, even if the charges were a bit jumped up.  

Also you did sorta continue to insult us even when an admin was there. Also for the record, I'm not mentally challenged.
(Jan 15, 2019, 03:16 PM)Ekron Wrote: [ -> ]To be fair I do think the arresting officer was probing you for a reaction like this, but everything done was done in Rp. Your arrest and detention was rp, even if the charges were a bit jumped up.  

Also you did sorta continue to insult us even when an admin was there. Also for the record, I'm not mentally challenged.
the arrest and detention wasnt RP
let me put it this way

My law said My car is exempt from traffic laws some people will say that is corrupt
truth is u cannot use that as corrupt until i actually break any traffic law or do anything corrupt so u guys technically forcefully just arrested the president and that pissed me off but i cooled down u said get in the car we will investigate at PD we wnt to PD u guys tried to RDM me TWICE with gas admin moved me out the 2nd time so thats RDM right there and the arrest itself IS FailRP as I hadn't broke any laws or been corrupt YET so u ASSUMED im corrupt and acted its like ASSUMING that the guy ur mugging will shoot u so u kill him thats RDM so again thats FailRP cause u ASSUEMD 

now after he moved me out of the cell i was expecting him to doa nything about it and nope he did not 
and fyi the part where i insulted u while admin was there "I won't eat shit so these cunts get reps" well its an insult but the admin did agree w me as i talked to him on disc and he agreed w me on that but still disrespect but still i was not having it anymore i caleld staff they didnt do shit about this FailRP so ofc i will get mad anyone would when the cops are abusing and failrping and staff just watch it happen and watch them attempt to RDM me twice and just mvoe me out the way and not do shit about it so yes staff were not doing their job cause they see that "no rules were broken " but truth is FailRP was broken and RDM as u guys gassed me but i didnt die

and its good to know ur not mentally challenged

also this whole FailRP RP was setup cause its funny how u all came to arrest me right as the medic turns vice president and then tries to demote me when u guys failed to kill me then tried to arrest me but couldnt either cause i was president ...

I am partially sorry for calling u cunts but i did mean it and i dont find it fair how i was being ganged up on by ALL the cops which was literally the whole server as it was restarted and late at night and the staff didnt do anything about the FailRP or RDM so yes i would 100% rage as my rights were not given to me as a player staff were supposed to do their job but they didnt so i raged after a long ass tiem of u guys tryna RDM me and demote me for NO REASON
also u said u were UN soldiers and stuff u were cops so again that ruins ur whole RP
I'm not sure what you're really getting at. I can't tell if this is an admin report due to what you considered was their inaction, a player report for us apparently failRPing and RDMing you or an unban appeal.

We don't have to wait for you to break a traffic law to deem your 'exemption' law as corrupt. I fail to see what the admin agreeing with you has to do with anything. Regardless you still insulted us all over some RP, making some pretty vulgar comments. None of it was setup, it all started from you giving out absurd jail times. I didn't even know we had a medic/vice president until AFTER we came and arrested you. Stop making rubbish up please. Nobody said they were UN Soldiers specifically. We were saying that you had broken International Law, something beyond your level of law and used UN, Interpol etc as an example. Nice to know you're only partially sorry. Not sure what that says really. All I can gather from that is that you still hold the exact same views that you did when you called us those names.
it was setup and no it wasnt absurd jail time lol and u did say u were the UN and fyi u technically do need me to act upon it to find it corrupt, i arrested that man for 5 mins for hostaging cops thats 5 years i wont give him 15 years u guys were upset so u did this bs rp Smile and no cause as u came to me he changed to VP and came to us and u guys tried to get me demoted frm president failed so u tried RDMing me failed then u tried arresting me with warrant and FAILED so... keep up YOUR rubbish lol not mine i dont need to lie about shit im saing the facts of what happened

You FailRPed, it was a setup, and u were all mad because i arrested that guy 5 mins u wanted longer Smile so u FailRPed and did this FailRP RP
Alright Zharkan, once again you're not arguing the right thing. This is for you insulting them, no matter the actions that took place before hand you're in charge for YOUR actions. 

Denied.