Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unfair Ban...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name:  Mitch Turley

Ban ID: [font=Roboto, sans-serif]8370[/font]

Banned by:
[font=Roboto, sans-serif][L²] Night @[font=Roboto, sans-serif][b][L²] Night[/b][/font]
[/font]

Server: CityRP

Ban Reason: [font=Roboto, sans-serif]1.13/ToS violation.[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?: First nothing is in the tos what i have broken also i think the admin mod/admin has understood my situation. I was selling my car (bentley) and my money (500k) but guy said convert car into money first but i cant do that right away. So i said can we do 500k for now and i agreed on doing 500k and he send it to my paypal. For 8 Pound i think we discussed. The reason i want it sent to my paypal is so i can buy it and buy a membership and a moneypack  with it aswell. Ill put a bit of my money towards aswell so i can buy more then one money back. I think the admin/mod thought i was selling my account and maybe that was the issue. Sorry for wasting your time. 
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Mitch Turley.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Hi, Nightmare had discussed this with me prior to issuing the ban.

Quote:1.13 – Do not trade your in-game money/items for real money, CS:GO skins, game keys, or anything else that's not other in-game money/items. The only exception to this is Membership - you may trade in-game money or items for someone else to buy you membership on the server.
Selling your car for £8 on PayPal isn't membership.
Hi Mitch.

I'll await your response to Doc's statement above before going in depth with a response, but to quote the Terms of Service,

Terms of Service - License to use website Wrote:You must not:
reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;

And Doc has kindly quoted the rule you've violated above, which you were directed to in the Discord shortly after your ban.

It was quite clear your intention was to sell money from the beginning. I have evidence you were ready to accept payment for this as well, so that doesn't really help you.
Due for conclusion by tomorrow evening if no response is made.
Hay, I am really sorry for the delay. No i sold for 8 pounds on paypal so i could buy membership with the money and also put money towards for a few money packs. 

Also what in the world does:
Terms of Service - License to use website Wrote:You must not:

reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose; 

Mean. How am i doing any of that?
Regardless, you still offered to sell by PayPal, items in-game violating 1.13.

The Terms of Service applies to the in-game services too though seeing how it's not solid, I'll edit it out of the reason. 1.13 still stands, as will the punishment length. Had you wanted to buy membership and/or moneypacks then you shouldn't have violated rules in the process.

Appeal denied.