Limelight Forums

Full Version: Death claims us all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I decided today that i wanted to run a Graveyard as an Undertaker as a focus. There wasn't a huge amount of Roleplay involved in this, but it added a nice little thing to the city.

Each grave recovered was a dead player i had recovered. I couldn't get names sadly so those were created, but all the death reasons given were related to where they had been found.

I found this quite enjoyiable. I may have to do it again sometime when there are other EMS online who can let me do my job.

[Image: TIlN33D.png]

[Image: 6CCJUiY.png]

[Image: 3LiSCTu.png]
[Image: LZXpllb.png][Image: PVwOYk2.png][url=https://imgur.com/D0XdxH7][Image: D0XdxH7.png][/url]

I had a lot of fun doing this. Something a little bit different i suppose.
Your images aren't working, might want to upload to imgur instead seeing how we only display images from trusted URL's. Tried to find it last night but got lost on the way rip.
Your images aren't working, might want to upload to imgur instead seeing how we only display images from trusted URL's. Tried to find it last night but got lost on the way rip.
Damn, worked for me. Ah well, ill go sort it shortish
Get me that grave pic of poor lozano. The poor kid
I didn't take it :x soz