Limelight Forums

Full Version: Crackhead Dave
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Crackhead Dave

[Image: jgdF6B1.jpg]

Name: Crackhead Dave (Dave)
Birthday: 15th March
Dislikes: Cops

___________________________________________________________________________________

Crackhead Dave was born 15th March on the side of the Highway in a cardboard box with his massive family. At the age of 7, Dave was already smoking crack and doing hard drugs and by the age of 10 Dave got neglected from his family meaning he had to find his own way in life. Dave found a gang of youths, which many people would call "Chavs" He befriended them and smoked crack with them which is where the nickname "Crackhead Dave" comes from. By the age of 16 Dave had created his own business named "Crackhead Dave Enterprises". Dave's business sold many things on the streets of the UK including drugs, guns and cars. Dave also turned to petty robbery with robbing people on the streets and corner shops. 

___________________________________________________________________________________

After Dave was arrested for Antisocial Behavior for the 17th time in a month he decided to move over to the USA. Dave moved into Evocity. While he was there he made a lot of cash from selling his drugs to the crackheads of Evocity which made him later afford a giant house on the hills of Evocity. Dave continued to rob stores, fuck bitches and do drugs when one day ECTongueD raided his penthouse seizing all of his drugs and cash and in result of that Dave was sentenced to 15 years behind bars. While Dave was in prison he befriended a prison warden which got him a early release meaning he only served 2 years of his 15 year sentence. Dave is now traveling around america looking for love and a place to setup his business once again.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hopefully will add onto this as i have many Roleplay ideas for "Crackhead Dave"
I wanna fucking arrest dave

-Sheriff. Lozano
I wanna fucking buy daves crack

-tom
Oh for fuck sake.