Limelight Forums

Full Version: UBR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name:  Tom

Ban ID:8364

Banned By: @[b][L²] Barky Warky Porgy Worgy[/b]

Server Main

Ban Reason: Fearp

Why should you be unbanned?: Usually this would have been fearrp because the I was in voice range although couldn't actually hear him talking. However he had a tazer out which has a limited range and I was out of range of the so it would have had an effect so I pulled my gun out and shot him I don't think it was fearrp because he couldn't have done anything with the tazer, much like fearr p doesn't apply when your held at tazer point in a car because it can do fuck all.
c

Evidence:
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Tom_.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
I mean from what I remember you'd looked at him whilst he was chasing you, well aware he was literally touching you with the taser. And then you ran off and pulled out a gun and killed him.
(Jan 7, 2019, 08:18 PM)Barkles Wrote: [ -> ]I mean from what I remember you'd looked at him whilst he was chasing you, well aware he was literally touching you with the taser. And then you ran off and pulled out a gun and killed him.

I never looked behind me, and he was not touching me with the taser, he was a fair distance away from what I can remember.

Anyways ‍ Was with us as well

So from what I can remember me and Julian were driving when like 3 police cars started chasing us, I totaled the car. We then bailed Julian ran one way and I ran another. Then an officer hoped out and started chasing me on foot, I ran up the drive of the FD and when reached the garage once I got there I ran back towards my car the Officer at this point was still at the garage door, this is when I pulled my gun out and continued running towards my car, when I was fairly close to my Car and I turned around and Killed the police officer who at this point still had his Tazer out. Then I and Julian fended off the cops while we backed away.
Hi Tom,

I'm waiting for ‍s input into this. I believe this to be a legitimate ban but I want his opinion before any further response
(Jan 9, 2019, 08:32 PM)Barkles Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Tom,

I'm waiting for ‍s input into this. I believe this to be a legitimate ban but I want his opinion before any further response

Aight
I was fine you your conclusion of what we saw 
and you handled it, i have no input thats any different than yours
Also he never verbally initiated, didn't tell me to stop or anything.
From my recollection of the event as well as Temars, the evidence we have on the case-file (as you're on probation) and the fact we both agreed there was a FearRP breakage I have no reason to distrust this. 

UBR Denied.