Limelight Forums

Full Version: Un-Ban Appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
]Your Name: SammyFc

Ban ID: 8362

Banned by:  [L²] Bambo

Server: CityRp 2 Main Server

Ban Reason: FearRp When Handcuffs were  Pulled

Why should you be unbanned?: I do Not remember this Situation, I never remember Being Infront of s Cop With Handcuffs from a Gun to arrest me. Does anyone have Evidence as  i cannot Recall It happening

Evidence: No evidence From Me as i do not remember this happenin. 
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Sammyfc.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
It was prior to you leaving, you had entered the PD, an officer switch to handcuffs and you stepped back and pulled out a gun.
You then ran off got in your car, drove off and the officer shot at you.

The officer was
I don't Remember that Cop ever having a Gun out to be Honest. I just remember I had My Uzi Out and He had Handcuffs out then I ran off and Jumped in my vehicle, at which point he started sending shots in my direction, I am pretty shure that is how it went and I don't understand the Breakage of FearRp. is there any evidence because to my knowledge I had the Gun out already
The officer had a stun gun at hand, and switched to handcuffs. You then when the officer had the handcuffs switched to an UZI. 

I have multiple staff confirming this is the case, as well as me seeing it myself at that time.

The ban has 15 minutes left, apologies for not responding sooner but as it's valid I do not think of removing the ban.

Anything to add?
I had an officer telling me you wished to speak with me, upon my arrival you stated your only intentions were to use the coffee machine.

I equipped my taser and walked to the other side of the reception desk, I then faced you and pulled out my handcuffs.

When I had my handcuffs out you proceeded to pull out a weapon and I said in LOOC “May I educate you on FearRP” (or something like that), realising your mistake you immediately ran off when I opened fire and started pursuing you, only for you to collide with another’s vehicle.
Player failed to respond and I believe they are no longer wanting to get this ban removed.

Denied.