Limelight Forums

Full Version: Joley
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Toro PDX

Ban ID: 8337

Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. And tag their forum account.

Server: CityRP 2

Ban Reason: [font=Roboto, sans-serif]D/C to avoid RP - Hostaging a police officer and disconnecting minutes after without permission. General Probation enforced.[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?: The reasons why i pulled the gun on the officer was cause he was about to arrest my friend ‍ so i pulled my short out and tied him up so i can give my friend a head start away and i took him into taco bell called 911 to get him untied and i ran away hide into the bush for 10min then i left i wasnt being pursued i was just laying in a bush and the next day i saw i was banned for D/C to avoid a RP which the RP was over
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Toro PDX.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Under review
(Jan 3, 2019, 10:28 AM)Toro PDX Wrote: [ -> ] i ran away hide into the bush for 10min then i left i wasnt being pursued

v2b [01:56:40] [L²:RP] Toro PDX (STEAM_0:1:214393154) said "/911 A officer is tied up in taco bell help him pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

v2b [01:58:19] [L²:RP] Toro PDX( STEAM_0:1:214393154) said "// i gtg now"

v2b [01:58:39] [L²:RP] Toro PDX (STEAM_0:1:214393154) disconnected (UserID: Disconnect by user.)

You left wihtin 3 minutes of calling the police, not 10. Police were still looking for you, as you knew from the sirens you heard and multiple cop cars pulling up. Any response to this?
(Jan 3, 2019, 06:50 PM)miss joley Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 3, 2019, 10:28 AM)Toro PDX Wrote: [ -> ] i ran away hide into the bush for 10min then i left i wasnt being pursued

v2b [01:56:40] [L²:RP] Toro PDX (STEAM_0:1:214393154) said "/911 A officer is tied up in taco bell help him pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

v2b [01:58:19] [L²:RP] Toro PDX( STEAM_0:1:214393154) said "// i gtg now"

v2b [01:58:39] [L²:RP] Toro PDX (STEAM_0:1:214393154) disconnected (UserID: Disconnect by user.)

You left wihtin 3 minutes of calling the police, not 10. Police were still looking for you, as you knew from the sirens you heard and multiple cop cars pulling up. Any response to this?

I can asure you no sirens i listened heard a cop went to taco bell untie him then heard the cop i tied up go in his charger and left no sirens were activated
They were searching for you, it was even brought up in OOC by the cop you tied up that you were leaving.

The point is, you didn't ask for staff's permission to leave the game, had the entire police force looking for you because you tied up an officer, which is kidnapping; which often causes police to look for whoever tied up a fellow law enforcement.

Quote:v2b [01:58:31] Snowwwwwwy Dewis Leall (STEAM_0:0:78191187) said "// Ohhhh so you get the whole polie force looking for you THEN you have to go..."
The point is Toro, you left the game after initiating a roleplay with an officer. You may have hid in a bush for 3 minutes but you didn't ask for staff permission nor did you ask or tell the original officer that you had to leave, you abruptly ended a rolepay that affected someone else.

It clearly states in the rules what you should do.

1.3 - Do not reconnect, suicide, change job or do anything else to avoid a roleplay situation. If you suddenly have to go, inform the people you are roleplaying with via LOOC and give them a few minutes to conclude the RP. If you are unable to stay for those few minutes, we recommend that you go AFK instead of disconnecting and inform staff via @.

Tying up a police officer isn't something you can just blow over, it's a serious crime. They would search for you.

This appeal is denied, feel free to re-appeal within a few months.