Limelight Forums

Full Version: Marion County Sheriff's Office
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello Mr. ,

I believe you are confusing Sheriff. Lozano's Ceremony and Funeral.

The body has not been buried yet due to an ongoing investigation, which I am unable to provide futher details about at this time. As of right now there is no set day for his Funeral, nor do we know if this funeral will be open for the public.

I believe you are referring to the funeral of an ATF Director. 

Hopefully I cleared that up for you

With kind regards,

Sheriff. Christopher Gray
Marion County Sheriff's Office
Just a future reminder, Roleplay Groups are mainly IC, and please follow the structure of the Original Poster if it's IC, make sure you continue the thread IC.
[b]Full Name[/b][b]: Anne Krank[/b]
[b]Age: 17[/b]
[b]Residence:Mesa Apartments No. #4, Rockford/Marion County.[/b]

[b]Do you pass all general requirements? Yes.[/b]
[b]Do you understand your job Description? Not sure but I think I Understand it.[/b]
[b]why would you make a good Front Desk Clerk? So, I May be a Bit Young to be a Desk Clerk, but I`m Sure ill Fit in, I`ve Been a Cashier for at least Half a Year and I Believe I`m Skilled Enough for a Job-like This. I`m not Really Skilled with Computers, Pretty Average if you Ask me. I`m a Very Generous and Helpful Person Since Pretty much Kindergarten.[/b]
Hello Mr. / Miss. Krank [],

Thank you for your interest in working for the Marion County Sheriff's Office and taking the time out of your day to apply.

After reviewing your application we are however left with some questions left unanswered.
We were also left with some concerns regarding the honesty within your application, and concerns regarding your understanding of the job.

We would like to proceed with an interview to ensure that these questions and concerns are answered before making a final judgement.

We have contacted u privately to talk about the specifics.

With kind regards,

Sheriff. Christopher Gray
[Image: ubULx3z.png]

MCSO ANNOUNCEMENT

The Marion County Sheriff's Office has officially started recruiting Dispatchers!
Do you think you have what it takes to become a Sheriff's Dispatcher I, then apply today!

[OPEN]
Code:
Code:
Full Name:Jamie Woods
Residence:10 Richard Drive

Do you pass all general requirements?Yes.

Do you understand your job description? Without a Doubt, Ofcourse.

Why would you make a good detective?
Along with having all of the General Requirements I also have a collage degree for
Criminal Justice and i believe i have the characteristics skills to Become a Detective
Such as, Communication and Interview Skills|Critical Thinking and Problem Solving|I pay
Close attention to Simply details|Written and Oral Communication Skills along with being
able to Speak 2 Fluent Languages which Include of English,Arabic.-Yours Sincerely Woods.
Hello Deputy Woods,

Thank you for taking the time and applying to a position in the Investigations Division
As for right now however I have few issues.

At this time you are a Patrol Deputy, I have seen you in action and find that your behavior is possibly to rash to be calm and collective during interviews and investigations. You need to learn to handle certain situations better. Yes no one is perfect, and I have my moments. But in situations where it doesn't help there is no point in telling people to "shut the fuck up" especially when they are innocent.

Also a few times when other officers tried to perform traffic stops, you would stop infront of the person they are trying to stop, very dangerous and reckless. Putting our Vehicles at risk.

As of right now I am gonna keep this application ON HOLD, I am not declining it. I am simply waiting with my judgement. I have given you feedback and I hope you will do something with it. I will conclude this in the coming days. Best of luck Deputy Woods

With Kind Regards,

Sheriff Gray

MCSO ANNOUNCEMENT

We at the Sheriff's Office want to welcome all new Deputies to the force! We are glad to have you join us. 
I won't be able to list all of you here, however I hope a mention on the roster will forfill ur hearts content.

Ofcourse also a massive congratulations to all officers who received a promotion today, it was really promotion day.
Below are all officers who received a promotion, from highest to lowest

Jack Mondays | From: Lieutenant - To: Captain []

Welcome to the command staff Mondays! You are an excellent commander, that's all I have to say.

Sebastian Kruger | From: Sergeant - To: Lieutenant []

A well deserved promotion to an Officer Spot! Show those Deputies who the boss is around here Veteran!

Chloe Bell | From: Deputy - To: Corporal []

You haven't been around for that long in the MCSO, but we've patrolled together a few times. Let's just call those patrols... Interesting?

Michael Hays | From: Deputy - To: Corporal [@Nudelsalat im Panzer]

Congratulations Doctor... I mean Corporal Hays! So are you like trained in First Aid or..?

Temar Radeik | From: Deputy - To: Corporal []

I mean, technically you are listen under the Patrol Division. But that's only because we don't have a TAC Roster! You really like that Kevlar don't you? Oh well. Good luck Corporal!

As we continue to grow, we continue to improve. we will ensure your safety citizens. We swore an oath to do so. We dedicate our lives to your safety, and we risk our lives for your safety. We care for every citizen within the Marion County. And we will ensure that anyone within the Marion County is capable of living a normal life. Without fear of their life.

INTEGRITY, HONOR, TRUST
OUT OF CHARACTER POST

Forum Post updated with new graphics, thank you ‍ <3
[From - Twitter, 12-Jan-19]
Congratulations, Deputies!
- President Ford.

#EvoProtected

MCSO ANNOUNCEMENT
FROM THE SHERIFF'S DESK
Greetings,

I regret to inform you that Sheriff Christopher Gray has decided to step down for personal reasons he would rather not disclose. Sheriff Gray's last act as Sheriff was to appoint me as his successor, leaving a memo on my desk this morning stating the following:

Quote:Captain Mondays,

At this time I have decided to step down from my position as sheriff. As my right-hand, you are being appointed as my successor. 

I have full confidence and trust in your abilities, and trust that I have made the right decision.

Thank you for everything you have done for me. 

Stay safe,
Chris

I am honored to be placed in this position and look forward to a successful future with all deputies.

Kind regards,
[Image: ICTboSP.jpg]
Sheriff Jack Mondays
Close this thread
Pages: 1 2