Limelight Forums

Full Version: Ollie630's Blacklist Appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: 
[L²:RP] Ollie630

Issued by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag.
[L²] Doctor Internet

Blacklist ID: 

Server:
Main one.

Why should you be unblacklisted?: 
I had arrested Loaf for attempting to murder me once I pulled him over and decided to impound his car due to the fact that the original reason of his pulling over was a traffic offence. Due to the size of this map/having only played it for a few hours, I don't really know my way around it. This meant that I got lost on my way to the impound.

Now, regarding me using the 'vehicle to drive across the map to their own vehicle.' Loaf's friend jumped out of Loaf's car and stolen my car, driving off with it. On my way to the Police Station, I received a PM from a player saying that Loaf's friend had dumped my car in the mines. My plan was to drop the car off at the Police Station and then head over to the mines to retrieve my car. However, after being lost for 10 minutes, and my friend inviting me to a different game, I decided to leave the car, as there was no way I was going to be able to take it to the impound with the little fuel it had left, especially as I had no idea where I was.

Evidence:

N/A
The staff-members have received your unblacklist-request, Ollie630.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Concluded after a steam discussion.

Punishment will be reduced, but not removed from record.