Limelight Forums

Full Version: Ban Appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Sir WinterFrost

Ban ID: [font=Roboto, sans-serif]8358[/font]

Banned by:[font=Roboto, sans-serif][L²:M] miss joley[/font]

Server: Rockford_v2b

Ban Reason: Ropespamming + Ignoring Staff

Why should you be unbanned?: 
Hello, I am relatively new to this game and haven't really explored much other than going to various multiplayer servers. I had joined the server and was trying to figure out what the tool gun did and ended up shooting several ropes into random areas. I had done this before earlier today when joining this server and after nothing happened, I assumed that the tool did nothing and I was the only one who could see ropes it produced. This time, however, after shooting several ropes I was frozen in the air and was unsure as to why. Although I did see the admin voice bar come up, I never heard the admin say anything and I remained frozen for a couple seconds. Shortly thereafter I was banned with no knowledge as to why (I found out when I came to the website). The course of this interaction lasted only a few minutes.

Evidence: I can send pictures if needed proving that I was banned along with images of my hours in the game (Which can show how new I am). Other than this, however, I have no evidence to prove what I say is true. 

Thank you for taking this thread into consideration.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Sir WinterFrost.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Hey.

Thanks for the unban appeal.

I've read through it and I'll remove the ban, and instead issue a 30 minute PTE blacklist. Which means you cannot use your physgun, toolgun or spawn entities. 

I've noticed that many people had difficulties hearing me while on the server, maybe because of the high player count and FPS problems I sometimes have.

Please make sure you read through the rules which you can view in-game or on the website by clicking CityRP2 > Rules.

See you around!