Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban Request: Maniac (gameserver)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am posting this on behalf of Maniac.

Your Name: ISHIGGYDIGGYDOO (Maniac, Dr. Murdoch)

Ban ID: 3953

Banned by: [L²] Brynn

Server: Game (probably v33x at the time I don't remember)

Ban Reason: Leaking

Why should you be unbanned?: Here goes

There's a few factors contributing to my initial ban and why I'm still banned. As well as the ban reason, there's my forum behavior, and the duplicate forum accounts.

Although it's not written, it probably doesn't help that I admittedly helped make a discord server where we used to 'plot' against the server administration, but that practice has long since died out there.

It's been a little over a year since I last interacted with limelight on one of my 'brigadier' duplicate accounts before that whole meme show died out. Since then I've seen some shit and I realized there's not much reaction you can have other than just shoot it down, which you admins absolutely did - the pursuit of justice is reactionary so it was just dumb and futile really. I should have realised this sooner, seeing as I did the job myself for 6 months or so.

I'm not asking for the world here, I understand that it may be quite daunting to give me a platform on the forums considering my track record there. I just want a place on the game server to see my old pals. New year new me and all that right? To be honest I like the direction the GM is going in from what I've heard, regardless of my thoughts on the quality of administration, you've certainly improved the overall experience and credit goes where credit is due, so comes the desire to try it out. As far as it goes, my actual gameplay infractions are pretty minimal too.

~ Happy 2019,
Maniac

Evidence: Really don't have anything to put here. If you're dealing with this case, you probably know the story already anyways.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Quantum.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Under review.
Seen as a few seniors staff members have posted their opinions, I can now conclude this.

I'm afraid this time I will have to deny this UBR, it's fairly obvious why it's being denied. I don't think we're ready to be taking the risk of unbanning you yet.

Denied.