Limelight Forums

Full Version: Limelight 2018 Review
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 75b587a2593ba276393b1544aec4180c.png]

Hello Limelight Community!

2018 is at an end, and we've had a weird year full of emotional moments. I could write a whole essay reviewing the whole year considering the whole world but you've probably seen a BuzzFeed top 10 or something.

For memes, I'd direct you to PewDiePie's rewind, but for Limelight Review, this is the place. Unfortunately, we do not have the skills to make such a video, although I wish we did. (We might actually have the skills but we failed in planning please don't riot <3)

However, we do wish to provide you with a review, one that details the whole year's statistics.

This year for Limelight's Development is on the website above.

But for Limelight, in general, how did it go?

Well, this year we worked on a lot of our rules, trying to improve them. We also worked on policies and more to provide you with the best experience. We have a lot more to work on, with your feedback and we will definitely work on them in 2019.

We wish you all a great 2019 and hopefully, in 2019, we'll be able to do many pleasant surprises for you.

Happy new year Community!

Side note: I know that this is early, but we should also celebrate  New Years but most importantly we already missed it for our Australian members...
ye happy new year or smth
ajwhwahwahwahiuawa

👏👏 year review 👏👏

im going to get so drunk
Happy new year everybody. Don't get too pissed drunk.

Talking to my alcoholics here...
(Dec 31, 2018, 07:40 PM)Kvatch Wrote: [ -> ]Happy new year everybody. Don't get too pissed drunk.

Talking to my alcoholics here...

Too late. Happy new year cabbage boy
Happy new year everyone!

May all the Minges stay banned.

Except
Watch the ban records in the morning. Half the server will be "Requested - drunk"

Not me tho as I am unfortunately a boring bastard and don't drink
(Dec 31, 2018, 07:55 PM)Judge Rage Wrote: [ -> ]Watch the ban records in the morning. Half the server will be "Requested - drunk"

Not me tho as I am unfortunately a boring bastard and don't drink

I'm boring too.

AND I LIKE IT
Thank you Bambo, Very cool!
I'm insulted I wasn't contracted to do a year review meme video. It looks good nonetheless, well done bambo <3
Looks really good c:
Very good work Bambo