Limelight Forums

Full Version: Sebastian Kruger
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
<p><span id="sceditor-start-marker" class="sceditor-selection sceditor-ignore" style="display: none; line-height: 0;"> </span><span id="sceditor-end-marker" class="sceditor-selection sceditor-ignore" style="display: none; line-height: 0;"> </span>
(Theme)

[Image: aq8Ql5H.jpg]

Cpt. Sebastian Kruger 1K-28
The Iceman/America's Finest Law Enforcement Officer

"When you get old, you start getting strange notions. Like, maybe people aren't so bad. Maybe, if we treat 'em with kindness, the good in 'em will come out. Guess that's when you know; it's time to quit." - Judge William Minty, MC1 Justice Department

Place of Birth: Galston, Scotland
Nationality: American, British, South African (Triple Nationality)
Alignment: "The needs of the many" Lawful Good

Military &amp; Law Enforcement Service

[Image: hAMjNnl.jpg]
US Marine Corps (2001-2004)

Sergeant, 1st Marine Regiment US Marines, Camp Pendleton CA&nbsp;
Fought in 2003 invasion of Iraq&nbsp;

[Image: 3AlkiC8.png]
New York City Police Department (2005-2010)

Officer, 90 Precinct (Williamsburg, Brooklyn)&nbsp;
Officer, NYPD Emergency Services Unit

[Image: KoQwpPN.jpg]
EvoCity Police Department (2010-2017)

Officer, 1 (Central) Precinct&nbsp;
Corporal, EvoCity Highway Patrol (Motorcycle officer)

[Image: 6XeEhfP.jpg]
Marion County Sheriff's Office (2017-Present)

Sergeant, Patrol (Kilo) Division,&nbsp;Rockford Police&nbsp;Station&nbsp;- 1K-286&nbsp;
On attachment to Truenorth City Sheriff’s Station with Deputy W. Gravey
Lieutenant, Patrol (Kilo) Division, Truenorth Police Station - 1K-286
Captain, Patrol (Kilo) Division, Truenorth/Rockford Police Station - 1K-28
Divisional Commander for Patrol (Kilo) Division

Honours &amp; Awards

[Image: 109px-ValorRibbon.gif]
Public Safety Officer Medal of Valor
Awarded by President Jeff W. Ford for bravery. Kruger responded first-on-scene to a call at the President's office and talked down a man holding a Secret Service Agent at gunpoint.&nbsp;

[Image: 124px-Iraq_Campaign_Medal_ribbon.svg.png]
Iraq Campaign Medal
For service in the 2003 Invasion of Iraq

[Image: 124px-Silver_Star_Medal_ribbon.svg.png]
Silver Star Medal
Awarded during the Battle of Al-Kut for a brave medevac under fire

[Image: 90px-Navy_and_Marine_Corps_Commendation_...on.svg.png]
Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medal
Awarded for service of merit in the Marine Corps

Appearance:&nbsp;

Sebastian Kruger is tall and lean, standing at 6'0". He has blonde hair and blue eyes.&nbsp;He is fairly muscular (not a bodybuilder, but it is fairly clear he has some strength - more of an athletic build). He wears short-sleeved uniform as his arms are undamaged, outspokenly hating long-sleeved uniforms, ties and hats,&nbsp;and has a black dragon tattoo on his right arm. Under his shirt is a garish wash of scars from a motorcycling accident and sci-fi tattoos in an attempt to hide these injuries.&nbsp;

Backstory:

Sebastian Kruger was born in Scotland to a Scottish-American&nbsp;mother and South African/American&nbsp;father, however has lived all his life between the US, UK and South Africa. His father was&nbsp; a banker and so his family frequently moved between New York, Los Angeles, Johannesburg and London. As a young adult, 9/11 had a huge impact on Sebastian, and he&nbsp;decided not to go into the family business and instead lead a life of service, joining the First Marine Division and serving in the Iraq War, notably receiving a Silver Star medal for, against all odds, providing aid and medevacing a fellow marine under heavy fire in the Battle&nbsp;of Al-Kut.

Following his service in the Marines, Kruger joined the New York City Police Department as an officer in the 90th Precinct in Brooklyn. He spent a number of years on the beat, and was known as an effective and well-liked police officer in the community. He was involved in an officer-involved shooting when he shot a criminal robbing a store on his normal patrol route but it was found to be a valid shooting. Wishing to advance his skillset, Kruger joined the Emergency Services Unit (ESU) to become a tactical medic and qualified Urban Search and Rescue (USAR) technician.&nbsp;

Following several years of service in the NYPD, Sebastian elected to join the ECPD. At Central division, he once again walked his beat and established a rapport with the local community. He quickly found EvoCity to be a lot more violent than his previous post, being involved in shootouts and other distressing circumstances daily. Kruger was evaluated for Combat Stress Reactions (CSR) in ECPD and put on counselling, however was cleared to continue his duties. As an avid motorcyclist in his spare time (he owned several sports and naked bikes)&nbsp;and amateur motorcycle racer, Kruger became an officer with the ECPD Highway Patrol, qualifying as a motorcycle officer and tactical pursuit driver in the Dodge Charger. Around this time, he was promoted to the rank of Corporal.&nbsp;

Unfortunately, during this time in his career Kruger came to be involved in a major crash which put him out of the game for several months. On 24th August 2016, Kruger was responding to a routine call for service for a road traffic collision in central EvoCity on his BMW R&nbsp;1200RT-P&nbsp;police bike, when an impaired driver ran a red light causing Kruger to crash head-on into the side of the vehicle and be thrown approximately 30ft from his bike. He was majorly injured in this accident, breaking both legs, receiving several fractures as well as receiving major road rash on his legs and torso. At the time, he was wearing non-department issue motocross-style body armour under his soft patrol jacket which provided some arm protection and as such these were not injured. It was considered by investigators that the spine&nbsp;protection of the&nbsp;non-issue body armour as well as an issued department helmet was the deciding factor averting his death&nbsp;in the incident and this led to body armour becoming issued to motor officers. Due to head injuries received in the crash, Kruger was comatose for several days and required months of physiology. Due to his lack of protection, Kruger's torso and legs are heavily scarred from road rash and skin grafts. He has attempted to cover some of this with tattoos.

&nbsp;He did not return to police riding, but continued with Highway Patrol for several months after before transferring to the rural Marion County, Oregon Sheriff's Office hoping for a quieter career. Unfortunately, Kruger did not find this and Under Sheriff Lozano he was promoted to Corporal again in the Sheriff's Office.&nbsp;&nbsp;

Kruger can be said to be an old man in a young(ish) man's body. He has seen things beyond his years and gone through experiences which have made him question humanity. An overall good officer with a sense of justice, he can be rather abrasive with his criminals. However, Kruger's true personality comes out when he deals with those who are vulnerable - he is a patient and caring man and will go to the ends of the earth to protect them. Kruger sees a side to criminals many other LEOs do not; reason. He often tries to talk to criminals and talk his way out of situation (receiving a medal from the President for a situation like this). He sees things from their perspectives and genuinely believes in the good in humanity.&nbsp;However, as a coping mechanism, Kruger is a fairly heavy smoker. As a massive biker and car guy,&nbsp;Kruger recently returned to motorcycling with a KTM&nbsp;Superduke 1290 R and does now wish to become a motorcycle officer again, a division that his agency currently does not have. Kruger recently also imported a Nissan GTR Black Edition from Japan, in white, to counter his best friend's black black edition, and can often be found in his driveway with Mark, working on his 1970s Dodge Charger project car. He also owns a storage unit at the industrial district where he keeps his other fun and project vehicles such as a Soviet military truck&nbsp;that he bought at auction&nbsp;"for a laugh".

Relationships

Samantha Kruger - Family - Sister -
"STOP FUCKING GETTING YOURSELF HURT"

Mark 'Jake' Johnson -&nbsp; MCSO - Best Friend -
&nbsp;(not to be confused with the fud of the same name in WY)
"Car and motorbike, drinking, shooting and fishing buddies"

Francis 'Frank' Xavier Reagan - ECPD -&nbsp; Best Friend
"Me and Frank go way back to the ECPD. Best guy to get shitfaced drunk with, and I thought Catholics weren't supposed to get shitfaced."

Deputy Willow Gravey -&nbsp;MCSO - Close Friend/Dating -
“My occasional (used to be full time)&nbsp;patrol partner (team pineapple go!). A cop with so much potential, and has matured into a true&nbsp;professional police officer.”

Cpl. Wesley Lawrence - MCSO - Friends -
"One of the few people in this county with a clue of what he's doing. Keep it up buddy."

Lt. Bob Hughes - MCSO - Friends -
"A Brit like me, also follows the "roll up on call, tackle and leave before noone notices" philosophy. like me&nbsp;I can confirm that both myself and Hughes are incredibly professional officers and would never leave a call before anyone notices to avoid taking the report Wink"

Sheriff Jack 'Reebs' Mondays&nbsp; - MCSO&nbsp;- Friends -
"Best chief ever and probably the reason I'm still in a job. Catch me for a drink some time Chief."

Captain Christopher Steel - MCSO - Respected -
"Trooper (or Captain) Steel is an absolute legend, and if you're breaking the traffic laws you'd better fucking hope he's not on shift."

Sergeant Michael Hays&nbsp;- MCSO - Liked -
"Oh hey, someone who gets shit done when I'm not around &lt;3."

Sheriff Lozano - MCSO - Respected but questioning - (Rest in Peace)&nbsp;
"Extremely young for a chief (sheriff). Generally respect him but, after seeing him bully and assault a younger officer, I'unno.."
</p>
Don't you worry Corporal. Maybe I'll explain my actions in person.

I'm glad you stood up for what ya believe in! See you out on patrol, you're a good egg.

Sheriff. Lozano
[Image: aOM4Pfa.png]
[Image: isFGdBO.png]
Detailed post. Looks good!
I love it!
[Image: kqEHA1l.png]
[Image: frMnrc6.png]
[Image: q7u4pqQ.png]
[Image: HDFCU4N.png]
[Image: ejpTj0t.png]
[Image: OACdCuj.png]
[Image: 38DP4QY.png]
You should know if it's legal, you're a cop
(Jan 1, 2019, 05:14 PM)Montyfatcat Wrote: [ -> ]You should know if it's legal, you're a cop

It's not and the suspect in question was given a warning after the fact Smile
You'd think I... As an 18 yo sheriff would be the one posting social media shit about my job... But nooo...

It's my Veteran Officer who takes selfies with his Sheriff. And posts more on Instagram than he writes tickets.

Good to see my officers are "hard" at work. Especially considering he's a supervisor aswell!

But forreal. Keep up the work Kruger. Just bring me home some more Tickets, all those Cars we've wrecked in True North are creating a dent in the Sheriff's Office Bank Account

-Lozano
[Image: lDUBnL8.png]
[Image: 9F95g9L.png]
[Image: d0EpC9q.png]
[Image: eLuAxrl.png]

what was that you said about posting too much?
Every day is Shirt and Tie day now Kruger! It's that Sergeant life. Can't believe you won't wear that hat we issued you though. Do you realise how hard it was finding one in your size Kruger?
Quote:Samantha Kruger - Family - Sister - @Kimpow

"STOP FUCKING GETTING YOURSELF HURT"
 Excuse me~

No u.
[Image: jwPWmp4.png]
[Image: klYxchT.png]
[Image: krICpAv.png]

We'll just pretend we didn't have to arrest and Wink
Well. Technically they were never arrested. We don't have to pretend.

Oh and ofcourse. R.I.P Lozano, probably the last picture of him alive right there
[Image: 00fcf01f8e85b562b5f8102680f4687d.png]
[Image: 480225ee8e734da106a469257d1e9c1a.png]

Been a bit busy lately. Finally got time to get down for a shift and make some posts.
Pages: 1 2