Limelight Forums

Full Version: hi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
if you remember me thats cool. if you dont thats cool too.

also: where do I get the css and hl1&2 packs
Hello there, if you buy the games you can mount them directly via the Garry's Mod main menu by clicking the little button in the bottom right. Welcome back!
(Dec 29, 2018, 09:36 PM)Da Cool Cow Wrote: [ -> ]Hello there, if you buy the games you can mount them directly via the Garry's Mod main menu by clicking the little button in the bottom right. Welcome back!

That sounds like the logical thing to do but im not gonna go hand steam money for some dead games. Do you know of any websites that have the content i can download?
taco no, taco go, taco please.
(Dec 29, 2018, 09:48 PM)thefaketaco Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 29, 2018, 09:36 PM)Da Cool Cow Wrote: [ -> ]Hello there, if you buy the games you can mount them directly via the Garry's Mod main menu by clicking the little button in the bottom right. Welcome back!

That sounds like the logical thing to do but im not gonna go hand steam money for some dead games. Do you know of any websites that have the content i can download?

I think cscheater still works but I haven't used it in ages. If you want to download the content another way then take a look at that, at your own risk, mind you.
(Dec 29, 2018, 09:25 PM)thefaketaco Wrote: [ -> ]if you remember me thats cool. if you dont thats cool too.

my nigga
Aye, welcome!
(Dec 29, 2018, 11:07 PM)greg Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 29, 2018, 09:25 PM)thefaketaco Wrote: [ -> ]if you remember me thats cool. if you dont thats cool too.

my nigga

why're u still here
I don't, hope that's cool. Hi
Welcome back!
i dont know you
Hello!
Welcome back! Big Grin