Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Written on behalf of John Jong.

Your Name:  John Jong

Ban ID: 7655, 8007, 8136, 8140, 8142.

Banned by: [L²] Doctor Internet ( Internet), Console, [L²] Night ()

Server: main I guess

Ban Reason:
Intertnet's ban - PRA (22577) - General Mingery: Steal Car as Fire, Abuse of Tools, RDM of Injured Bodies. Large Record. Take a break.
Night/Console - Double Accounting to avoid ban.
Why should you be unbanned?:
Ok, so basically I really miss LL (and pollux is here <3), also I have looked back on my actions that I have done in the past and realised how much of a prick I was to people around me and I am deeply sorry to anyone this effected in my previous stay on LL.
My last proper ban which was the general mingery happened months ago and in that time I have been able to reflect on what I did and make a change for the better by RPing on (insert other community here) and trying to help people instead of pissing em off.

My ban from doctor internet was received for mass mingery because I thought I was some funny person ruining others fun when the server was quiet which is no excuse to break rules, and I am truly sorry.

My other bans for DAing was because I was bored and some mates were going on LL so I wanted to see if I could (not to cause harm but to genuinely have some fun with mates and RP) obviously as the ban shows I got caught out by the anti DA protection and then was bored so tried to get a few bans on my acc for god knows what reasons.

In no way am I denying the actions I have taken and I deeply regret them ever since I got my first perma.

I also miss some of the features and members on LL Sad

Feel free to ask any questions on my UBR in the comments and I can try to answer em Smile

Many Thanks
John!

Evidence:

N/A
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Pufitee.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Let me put this in the nicest way I can.

After you were banned you:
Double accounted on the discord 3 times.
Double accounted in game 4 times.
Double accounted on the forums repeatedly.
Attacked the Wiki.

And all that, in less than four months.
I'll be frank, I don't think you're sorry, I think you're trying to bullshit your way back onto the servers.
John.

You've DA'd numerous times, and shown no remorse. In fact, you were said to have wanted to continue, even wanting to know how the DA detection worked to circumvent it. With your lack of respect for TOS, you've been permanently suspended from all services. A simple "sorry, I've changed" won't help you in this case.

I'm genuinely not sure if you understand how much trouble you caused over here. I'm agreed with Doc. It seems that you're just pulling excuses to get back here. Your requested bans and DA bans aside, you've got 15 bans on record and I believe you said at one point you wanted to get more on top of your DA bans and set a record. Your behaviour isn't great either. I won't mention it on this thread for my own sake, but you know full well what you did. I'll explain in hidden comments for staff to see as well.

Why should we unban you when you've taken it upon yourself to be a martyr since your original ban was issued?
Via John

This aint really a question but I will answe it;
`I'll be frank, I don't think you're sorry, I think you're trying to bullshit your way back onto the servers.`
k, after seeing the new updates such as the HUD and a few other things its made me interested so check them out and made me more interested in the server again, I learned something from my switch to FL that being a cunt to people gets you no where and that you should be kind to anyone you meet regardless of who they are and to always have interest in the server in a positive way, this was shown sometimes by myself when people would try and demoralise people by chattin shit about people and also the server saying its "dead" etc.
I do truely miss some LL players not all but some such as Pollux, Tom, Joley etc
I hope you can understand and allow me a chance on the server again to prove my worth, and I promise to try and stay away from people that previously did my head in.

Nights questions:
Thank you for your questions and messages night, I fully understand that my previous actions are ones not to be admired how ever I believe over the few months of me being gone I have changed (ik this is what everyone says but its true!) it was extremely foolish of my self to attempt to get as many DA bans on my acc as possible and I am deeply sorry to anyone this caused an issue with such as your self night having to go out of your way and ban me for being an idiot while bored on an evening. You mentioned that you agree with doc and I completely agree with this if I was staff seeing what I did I would too but I would hope that you can see the changes in my attitude by allowing me back on the services again.
You should unban me due to what I have mentioned previously and that I will attempt to create some good roleplays for users to enjoy around LL!

I am deeply sorry from the bottom of my heart for any issues and troubles I have caused over the months of being in the LL community and I wish to ammend these straight away.
As mentioned previously feel free to ask any questions that you feel like asking!

Many Thanks,
John
My suspension will stand.

Your behaviour, which I'm going to take a wild guess and say you know what I'm on about, was outrageous and completely uncalled for. The fact you wouldn't even own up to it at the time is even more disturbing, and you aren't owning up to it now either, or even admitting that it happened.

I'll leave ‍ to determine whether his ban will remain as well.
My ban will be reduced to 6 months, as initially intended. However, any more double accounting will lead to it being reinstated as a permanent ban.