Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> [F.I] ForceGhost
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: [F.I] ForceGhost (STEAM_0:1:8701341) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Dec-27 20:20
Summary: My truck was parked on the main st. park and the tow truck towed me, he told me that my truck was on the road.
When I came to release it he told me it's 4000 $ I told him if he can do a discount for me and he said it 6000 $ then I tried to talk with him and he ignored me, then his friend came and raned me over.
As you can see in the video it was in alley he can't go through especially if he is a cop, after he raned me over he called EMS to "prove" its not CDM.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/nR7N9EAMItE

ForceGhost

You didn't speak to me about an impound. That was

I didn't see you in the alleyway and called EMS as soon as I realised I ran you over.
I was the one who towed your vehicle. Your vehicle was illegally parked, and I confirmed that with ForceGhost at the time too. Anyways, this PR isn't about that, he didn't actually see you by the fence and called EMS as soon as he realised he ran you over.
Do you have any evidence that this was done maliciously?
You weren't a threat to his friend for him to even consider CDMing you from what I can see, and calling EMS after that is actually what we encourage to do if it's an accidental CDM.
Report creator didn't respond to the question above, and the situation isn't seen as malicious.

Denied.