Limelight Forums

Full Version: Stephen Lozano
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ATtrpwv.jpg]

Sheriff. Stephen 'Jeremy' Lozano | 1K-81

Name: Stephen Lozano
Date of birth: December 2nd
Aliases Used: Lil'Gray

Mother: Nina Lozano (52) [Lives in Canada] <Housewife>
Father: Jeremy Lozano (49) [Deceased] <Chief of Police>

"To protect and Serve"

Appearance and Personality

Height: 6'0
Build: Athletic, Well Trained.
Dislikes: Chaos

Lozano is a relatively average man, standing at 6'0. He is slim, but still has a strongly built frame. He is most often seen wearing his Sheriff uniform, a tan uniform with his badge on the right side, His plack that he proudly wears stating "SHERIFF" and most importantly his signature cowboy hat on his head. He never forgets his cowboy hat.

In casual life people will recognise him as a relatively shy, yet friendlier person. He has blonde hair that creep from under his cowboy hat and flow untill just above his eyebrows. 

However when on duty, Lozano is often cold, very commanding and likes to have order. Many of his officers will tell you that you better follow his guidelines, because he isn't afraid to replace you. Lozano also isn't afraid to click the trigger if you decide not to listen, he however always strives for a peaceful resolution.

If you get to know him however, Lozano is there for you. Even if you are on the wrong path as he so says. He will try his best to make sure that you get the help you need, even if you don't deserve it. He often forgives those who have wronged him, no matter how oft. But for some people.... He just can't do that, and holds a grudge.

History

Lozano was bred to be an Officer, from a young age his father always took him along, and taught him the way. His father wanted him to be an officer, even serve under him. Luckily for Lozano, this is exactly what he himself wanted as well. A life in Law Enforcement, isn't that what every kid dreams of? For him it would be reality!

However at a young age he already learned that Law Enforcement isn't just fun and games. At age 16 his father was shot by a gang that seeked revenge, fatally wounding him. Lozano stepped into Law Enforcement, being moved to another city. Namely Evo-City. Here he became a detective, and never stopped learning. 

After 2 years in Evo-City, he moved out of the city and towards a small rural town. Due to the low amount of Law Enforcers needed here he was stationed in Rockford, as a detective. In his first few days he learned that Rockford certainly was no calm place either, it had much of the traits that he had to deal with in Evo-City aswell..

But ofcourse... He is only 18 and already a Sheriff, how did that happen?

After concluding an investigation a interrogation between Lozano and Lil' Tibbs was taking place, Lozano had plenty of evidence but they were hoping for a confession. After multiple failed attempts the acting Chief at that time ordered another Officer to Concussion Grenade, and further torture Lil' Tibbs for answers. At this time Lozano stepped in, both the Chief and the Officer were detained and eventually arrested. Lozano then took over his position. I bet you were expecting something way more interesting.

And that's where his story continues... A young Sheriff, trying to make it in a Big City.

Extra Information

Residence

True North, River Road #10

Pics coming soon

Owned Vehicles

Civilian

2018 Tesla Model S - Dark Red | $ 102.000
2016 Porsche 911 GT3 - Dark Purple | $ 230.000

Police

2016 Ford Explorer - Unmarked, Black
2016 Ford Explorer - Unmarked, White
2013 Ford Taurus Interceptor - Unmarked, Black
2018 Dodge Charger V6 Pursuit - Unmarked, White

Public Relationships

Lil' Tibbs // Kim Lawrence

Unknown
He's often seen helping her, and seems to never wanna charge her with any serious crime. They seem friendly towards eachother, but only few people really know.

Lt. Reebs

Friendly - Respected
As Lozano's right hand man. Lozano respects him and his calls, if Lozano is unsure how to handle something. This is the friend he calls upon.

Cpl. Wesley Lawrence

Friendly - Respected
It is very obvious that Lozano acts respectful and Friendly towards this Corporal. 

Sgt. Kruger

Friendly - Respected
Even though he seems to step up to Lozano, he still acts respectful towards him. I guess it shows heart.

Junior Deputy Willow Graves

Neutral
Lozano clearly disrespected her but has shown some relent. Allowing her back in to the SD under supervising of Sgt. Kruger

(If I missed a character out, feel free to say so)
I decided to add which of you people I like or dislike, why? I don't know..

I left most criminal people off this list, as I dislike you. Heavily. And I think you know why.

If I left you out, let me know.

Yours' Sheriff Lozano
Sheriff at 18??? Hmmmm
(Dec 31, 2018, 08:05 PM)Dan Wrote: [ -> ]Sheriff at 18??? Hmmmm

Yep. Its crazy. But thats why he is still learning how to be one. It's explained though.

Unrealistic, yeah
Possible? Probably not
Fun? Yep!
updated per 3. Jan
Rest in Peace
Stephen 'Jeremy' Lozano
 02-12-2000 - 06-01-2019

Cause of death: Self inflicted GSWs to the head

"We tell the dead to rest in peace, when we should worry about the living to live in peace."