Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban Requast-eylonuh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My Name: eylonuh
Ban ID: 8279

Banned By: [font=Roboto, sans-serif][L²] Night[/font]
Server: CityRP 2
Ban Reason: "ToS // Double accounting"
Why Should I Be Unbanned: i should be unbanned becuase its wrong, i just start play and i get banned.
i see Mr.Elbaz get banned too that was my brother account we have only 1 pc mybe this idiot got banned but why i have to suffer too.
i dont do any bad thing. dont have warnings. i am play like the roles and if you unban me i still play like the rules.
hope you help me with that.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, eylonuh.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Do you have any proof that he's in fact your brother?
(Dec 23, 2018, 07:04 PM)Night Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have any proof that he's in fact your brother?

Which proof how i can proof you that.
the only proof its the time between us in the server i think.
but if you have an idea to proof i will give you.
Considering your account was created yesterday and the account you were tied to hasn't played since the ban was put in place, that can't be evidence.

Anything that shows you two as different people will work. Without it, I'll need to deny.
(Dec 23, 2018, 08:23 PM)Night Wrote: [ -> ]Considering your account was created yesterday and the account you were tied to hasn't played since the ban was put in place, that can't be evidence.

Anything that shows you two as different people will work. Without it, I'll need to deny.

Thanks for the quick answer.
how can i prove it to you?
Again, anything that shows you are two different people.
(Dec 23, 2018, 08:30 PM)Night Wrote: [ -> ]Again, anything that shows you are two different people
i think about something that can be proof
do you have any idea?
i will send you picture
 about me and my brother
picture about me and my big brother i am the right like you see.

<moved to hidden by staff>
That could just be anyone for all I know. I've removed the link from public view just in case you didn't want it there.

You able to prove who's who in that photo?
The problem is your case is that your brother has DA'd many times, so I'm afraid I can't give you the benefit of the doubt.
(Dec 23, 2018, 09:34 PM)Night Wrote: [ -> ]The problem is your case is that your brother has DA'd many times, so I'm afraid I can't give you the benefit of the doubt.
I'm not my brother. Pls, give me a chance and i will show you. I won't do problems.
As I said, I can't provide you that chance as your brother has DA'd on more than just one occasion. You are free to appeal this when you can provide proof that's acceptable. There's no way for me to tell who's who in that picture, or if it's even you.

Denied.