Limelight Forums

Full Version: BAN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
b]Your Name:[/b] 

Ban ID:[font=Roboto, sans-serif]8267
[/font]

Banned by: [font=Roboto, sans-serif][L²] Night[/font]

Server: Limelight [Rockford v2b] 

Ban Reason: [font=Roboto, sans-serif]FailRP & FearRP // Not only must you obey all orders under gunpoint, you can't run around screaming 'kill me now, kill me'. You know better.[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?: Firstly he aimed on me when i ran and he was behind me , he never told me to stop ran, i never saw him until one sec before he killed me , "kill me now kll l me" its not fail rp because he caught me try to escape from the jail and i couldnt handle more time at jail. In real its can happen.
He gave  me 3 days about that its too much time no one get about that so long time ban.

Evidence:I don't have evidence because i never thought  someone will give me punishment about that.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, EylonS.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
You have 208 hours and still find that acceptable? That isn't how it works, Eylon. I would have thought better. You don't run around screaming, because you are supposed to care for your life. Asking to do like that shows the complete opposite, thus in my eyes it was FailRP. You were failing to obey orders, thus the FearRP too.

It was fairly clear. For someone of your playtime, I'd expect much better hence the ban.

Denied. It was a clear violation, and you should take this opportunity to learn and reflect so it doesn't happen again.