Limelight Forums

Full Version: I maybe Returning, But.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey everyone long time no see, hope your all doing well, Now on to the topic at hand, as of recent i have been quite bored with nothing to play as i have pored countless hours into multiple games but they have become stale, so i have been thinking about returning to LL, However i do not know if i am willing to fully return as i have a lot of workshop downloads to do and then have to wait for them to finalize on the games home screen, so i wanted to ask the community, this being players and staff to see if LL is in a good state as of now to return to, and weather its worth the amount of time it will take to get back onto the server, so if anyone and everyone would like to comment below your thoughts on weather the server is in a good place right now to return to.

Thanks everyone, and if there is a lot of positive feedback about the server, then ill see you on the server hopefully.

Have a great day everyone and thanks for taking the time to read this post, see you all soon.
I say wait until the presents fuck off, cause everyone is just present hunting atm and it’s kinda detrimental to RP
I don't remember or know you but besides, welcome back?
(Dec 22, 2018, 12:36 PM)MitsubIshnifan Wrote: [ -> ]I don't remember or know you but besides, welcome back?

Yeah thanks, i haven't played in almost a year so that is most likely why you haven't seen me or remember me.
RP is still dead.
[Image: 6c47c9bf208ea8cb914266db5ad93b15.png]

https://gyazo.com/6c47c9bf208ea8cb914266db5ad93b15
Wait for these Presents to go.

Honestly, I don't know if they want the server to be Semi-Serious or DarkRP anymore.
Wait for the presents to go, and be aware everyone drives a P1, Tesla or Lambo now it seems.

I generally don't remember the last time I saw a car which wasn't one of those