Limelight Forums

Full Version: Warning wording change appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name:  Armard

Warning ID:  2556

Issued by: [L²]

Reason: Dragging a sofa joined to a car on a rope

Why should it be removed?: i dont want it removed i simply want the "failrp" part re-written as it is a realistic scenario, the only rule i broke at the time beeing was unallowed modifications wich i had no acess to back then (but if youd remove it as i have acess to them rn it would be nicer)

Evidence: https://youtu.be/Fv5VoT-dNdY
Having your friend or whoever sitting in a loose seat being dragged behind the car on a rope and flipping everywhere as a result is a realistic scenario?
Check evidence link

Edit: gmods faulty physics shouldnt be pushed against us as we simply tried to recreate a video that depicted such act
And yet you could have recreated it somewhere in private not on a public road (If I'm wrong in any of this do say because this was ages ago) and attempted to somehow counteract the physics so it did not look so stupid.
We driven a single road from lake to warehouse past hospital on a 5 people server, plus the stunt didnt last any more than 10 minutes
Denied.

I asked for feedback from fellow staff members and said feedback agrees with me that it is failRP regardless of what some silly people did on youtube. Made worse by the original PR claiming that it killed someone though I have no way to prove or disprove it at this point since it took you 2 years to appeal for whatever reason.

You can find people doing a lot of dumb things on youtube which doesn't mean that it's not FailRP just because someone did it IRL at some point.