Limelight Forums

Full Version: Un-Ban Appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: 

Ban ID: 8258

Banned by: [L²]Night

Server: City RP 2 Main server

Ban Reason: "Cool down?"

Why should you be unbanned?: I was blacklisted from Police which was my punishment for being rude to someone then after having a conversation in OOC with someone about a unrelated Subject I accidentally Hit caps locks but I was let off, I came of the server after being arrested again, to eat dinner, I come back and I have been banned, I more just want an explanation as to why.

Evidence: I already have a PD Blacklist for being rude so I don't understand the Ban.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Sammyfc.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
I'm not involved so I really shouldn't be posting, and have been warned because I'm a very bad man who doesn't know the forum rules for the courthouse, but Night is the best.
On review of another different situation, I found a log line of you disrespecting further. See the spoiler below.

You were spoken to by Wesley just earlier today for insulting remarks, so I decided to ban you. As Wesley's AFK, I can't confirm whether the incidents are separate or not so will wait for him to confirm however seeing how the blacklist was issued before I issued my ban, I believe them to be.
I understand but I think what made me angry was that I got a Blacklist for Breaking a Rule which I understand But he broke a Rule of False Entry Of A property As a police officer with no reasoning, And he didn't even get spoken to by Wesley or anything.
The situations are not related to each other.

The situation I punished you for - becoming the police chief for the sole reason of requesting ‍ to the police station to yell at him about an out-of-character situation and call him two insulting remarks - is something different than what Night has punished you for and you know this as I told you specifically what I was punishing you for, ‍.

The /requests and the PMs you sent afterwards, again specifically to Patty Mayo/Riggs, were probably the reason you were suspended for as your attitude hasn't been in the right place for the entirety of your playtime on our services today.

I personally think the suspension should stay on your account as the blacklist should've acted like a stern warning to you already, and yet you still decided to continue. However, this is up to ‍ to evaluate further.
As for that, denied.

You knew what you did, you need to learn to better control your anger, so ban will remain as issued.