Limelight Forums

Full Version: UBR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: [L²:RP]MrMaaze #RIPLeroy

Ban ID: 7964

Banned by: [L²] Night

Server: Rockford

Ban Reason: FearRP // calling in an officer in distress radio call under gunpoint, 7 instances of FearRP on record, probationary period enforced.

Why should you be unbanned?: Cause i Feel sorry for what i did... I mean we are ALL Humans , and Humans make mistakes... Im Sorry for What happend in the past, I cant delete my past if i could i would do that but ye... u cannot change the past but what u can change is the future, im Trying to do better as my past me. And i hope That i will get this other chance. Thanks...
The staff-members have received your unban-request, MrMaaze.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Yes, you're right. We are all human. We all make mistakes.

Your FearRP violations are a mistake which account for 9 of your 46 total punishments on record. That is an excessively high amount of punishments in total, as well as FearRP which is one of the server's most basic rules to follow. It isn't a complex thing, nor is a difficult thing to keep in mind.

You were under probation, issued under BanID 7889. The punishment that ID corresponds to is for a player report, during the conclusion of that report, I wrote and I quote:

Quote:Approved.

User will be issued a week's suspension for violation of 11.3, excessive use of force and RDM. A probationary period will also be applied for 6 months due to excessive priors accumulated on record. This will be a general probationary period, and if further rule violations are made in this time then subject to staff discretion, a permanent suspension may be enforced.

You have a total of 44 formal punishments on record. That roughly equates to a punishment every 20 hours or so, which obviously isn't acceptable. I suggest you take the time off to read through the rules thoroughly, utilising Help & Support where needs be to clarify what you don't understand. This could have very easily been avoided. Just because it happens to you doesn't grant you a free pass to do whatever you'd like in return.

Notice the last part of my conclusion. I gave you the means to ask questions via Help & Support, looking at your forum profile you haven't used the Help & Support forum at all for this purpose. I'm unsure whether you have or haven't used /help calls in game, but they work too. My point is, you were given an extremely clear warning that what you were doing is wrong and you were given the means to rectify your behaviour before it ultimately resulted in your permanent ban only 17 days later.

You had your chance to change, so why should I give you another one if you've already failed your past one?
Cause I i have Learned out my Mistakes, I know that i made shitty in my past. And now i want to show u that i can make better then my past, I can Just Hope that you will accept my UBR so i can Show u that i can do better...
Denied.

User not within the timeframe to appeal. Apologies for not checking sooner.

Date of next expected appeal is 15th of March 2019.